Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book Empty
PostSubject: SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book   SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:35 pm

Y'all are gonna love this! I know I did. Tim Alberino talks about a possible message on Mars and mentions David Flynn and his book Cydonia multiple times giving credit to David for being the first to see what others are just now seeing. Oh, and the advertisement at the end for the DVD True Legends - The Unholy See was just as interesting as the Sky Watch show. I may have to get those True Legend DVD's. Enjoy - Run time  for video is 17 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEYN14vqCI0

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book   SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:45 pm

Thanks for posting researcher.  The crop circle they are referring to in the interview is this one.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book   SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 3:25 am

Cool beans, rawblues. I was wondering what crop circle he was talking about. That's a pretty complex circle. No blokes with ropes and boards did that overnight for sure.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

PostSubject: Re: SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book   SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 8:46 am

Researcher, thanks for this post.
This is interesting, but what is the need for elaborate labor intensive Morse code to beings like watchers that appear to be unrestrained by dimensions and distance except those placed upon them by the Lord.
I can see crop circles as possible distractions and stumbling blocks toward salvation in spiritual warfare and the topography of planets as possible signs and wonders in the sky for humankind. Even supposing these features were nephilim engineered to communicate extraterrestrialy this seems more like placing human limitations on beings without those limitations; sort of like wonky reverse engineering.
I was hopeful they would talk more on David`s work. Sure miss his insight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ItM 026: Morse Code on Mars with Timothy Alberino   SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 9:47 pm

ItM 026: Morse Code on Mars with Timothy Alberino

Published on Aug 25, 2016

http://skywatchtv.com PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE! Today, on a very exciting episode of Into the Multiverse, Timothy Alberino joins Josh and Christina in the studio to discuss his most recent findings about a possible code discovered on the surface of Mars. We also discuss his documentary series with Steve Quayle, entitled "True Legends", the most recent installment being "The Unholy See". What do you think? Leave a comment below!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book   SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 10:41 pm

That was great, ColonelZ - thanks! I can hardly wait for next week and the next part in this video series. I've always liked Josh Peck. He's a most interesting guy for sure.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Alberino Analysis - Alien Communications   SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 9:47 pm

The Alberino Analysis - Alien Communications

Published on Aug 31, 2016

Is a soft form of alien disclosure already underway? Are we being incrementally conditioned for a forthcoming announcement concerning Mars and extraterrestrial life? In this analysis, Timothy Alberino examines NASA’s recently released “Martian Morse Code Dunes” photograph, and unveils a surprising comparison with the geoglyphs of Tiahuanaco in the Bolivian high plain. 

TRUE LEGENDS - EP. 2: THE UNHOLY SEE (click on the link below)

http://www.truelegendstheseries.com/p...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book   SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SkyWatchTV News 8/18/16: Timothy Alberino - Message on Mars? Tim Talks About David Flynn & His Cydonia Book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: