Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him! Empty
PostSubject: Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him!   Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:43 pm

This is RED HOT California!

If you are registered to vote you need to get your butt moving and sign the petition to stop Gov. Moonbeams anti-gun madness! This means that if you AREN'T yet registered to vote you need to do so immediately! Must have at least 365,880 signatures (more would be better) by or before September 29 to make it onto the November ballot. Even if you've planned to sit out the Nov. 8 presidential election stuff you really need to do this one. Link below to vetogunmageddon web page to find a nearby place in your area to sign the petition.I've checked my location already and there are around 20+ places for me to choose from. I'm going out tomorrow to do my bit.

If you can, please support vetogunmageddon with a few $$. Even if you aren't a Californian anyone anywhere can do that if they wish to. Heck, a Buck, a Euro, a Pound, a Yen, a Peso - - - it's all good.

https://www.vetogunmageddon.org/

Link below to read the news about this. If you own a legal firearm in California chances of you becoming an automatic felon are high after January 1, 2017 if this bastard prop 63 passes. Read that last statement in red TWICE!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/24/second-amendment-backers-arm-up-with-ink-and-paper-to-battle-californias-gunmageddon.html

Fox News wrote:
Second Amendment backers arm up with ink and paper to battle California's 'Gunmageddon'

By   Hollie McKay  
Published August 24, 2016 FoxNews.com

Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him! 1472066731779

Barry Bahrami went from incredulous to angry last month when California Gov. Jerry Brown signed a batch of firearms control laws known collectively as “Gunmageddon.”

Then, the San Diego-based CEO became determined to fight back against the laws, which take aim at so-called assault weapons, enforce ammunition background checks, mostly take effect Jan. 1 and outlaw the possession of high-capacity magazines and ban the "bullet buttons" that already require a tool to release the magazine, instead advocating that the rifle is partially disassembled, and that any rifle with a detachable magazine will be defined as an assault weapon.

"These laws are completely insane to almost anyone with a real knowledge of firearms, and I did not think Gov. Brown would sign them," Bahrami told FoxNews.com. "Many California gun owners are still unaware they will be criminals soon."

Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him! 1472079619616

The all-Democratic team of bill sponsors proudly christened the new legislation with its apocalyptic moniker, but Bahrami vowed that voters will have the final word. He and other Second Amendment stalwarts have organized 1,600 volunteers across the Golden State with the goal of garnering 365,880 signatures -- although ideally they would like to get far more than that to ensure validity before submitting -- for each of seven referendum petitions to get on the Nov. 8 ballot.

If they succeed, and they must have the signatures by the end of next month, they will put gun rights in the center of the presidential election. And if they win at the ballot box, they will overturn the nation’s newest and most far-reaching gun control laws and negate a somewhat redundant set of gun control measures already set for a referendum even though the laws they provide for are largely in effect.

"It comes down to this: get enough signatures on paper from registered voters in an insanely short period of time and the law will go on the ballot for voters to decide,” Bahrami said. “It is a simple 'yes' or 'no' and majority wins. To my knowledge, the option has never been exercised to this scale before... I had to get the ball rolling."

Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him! 1472066654242

“Veto Gunmageddon” activists have so far set up hundreds of tables outside supermarkets, along busy sidewalks and at gun stores and shooting ranges. They have placed signature collection boxes at local stores, tattoo parlors and dental offices. In addition to thousands of autographs, they collected nearly $60,000 to cover printing and other costs and seen their volunteer ranks swell.

Already set for the Nov. 8 vote is a set of gun control proposals from a group headed by Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom that basically mirror the laws Brown signed. Critics say Brown and legislative leaders on one side, and Newsom on another, were trying to get their anti-gun measures enacted first, and Newsom’s group carried on with Proposition 63, known as “Safety for All,” even after Brown signed the bills.

Supporters of Newsom’s initiative -- which include groups such as Women Against Gun Violence, California Federation of Teachers and the California American College of Physicians -- contend that the proposition would keep guns and ammunition out of the wrong hands by closing loopholes in existing laws and protect the rights of law-abiding citizens to own guns for self-defense, hunting and recreation.

"Safety For All" spokesperson Dan Newman said they "welcome a vote of the people on the issue of gun safety."

"That is why Lt. Gov. Newsom took Prop 63 to the ballot -- it's the best way to make serious progress to save lives," he told FoxNews.com. "The veto movement only underscores how important it is to give voters a chance to stand up to the NRA and take bold action to reduce gun violence."

As many as one-fifth of California's 35 million citizens are believed to own at least one firearm, although estimates vary. The sweeping new laws – both those signed by Brown and those proposed by Newsom’s group – puts them in the crosshairs, according to Sam Parades, executive director of Gun Owners of California.

"The end game is to disarm everyone -- rich, poor and those in-between,” Parades said. “It is easier to go after an inanimate object than human behavior."
A representative for Gov. Brown declined to comment on the Veto Gunmageddon campaign.

Bahrami declined to give specifics on how many signatures they have acquired to-date. The group is confident, he said, but added, "we don't have it in the bag until it is in the bag."

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him!   Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 4:36 pm

Just got back from the gun shop. 7 petitions total just like the article said and I signed every one of 'em. Now nursing a bad case of writers cramp. chuckle Y'all Californians get out there and get this thing done.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him!   Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:59 pm

I'M, THERE. THINK YOU ALL NOW SEE THROUGH THE CLOAK.... GOD GAVE US THE RIGHT TO PROTECT OURSELVES AS WELL AS OTHERS!!!!!!

F .gov for not doing the WILL OF THE PEOPLE !!!!!

Lock and load... UN not your friend!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him!   Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 1:32 pm

Would some of y'all try to inform Alex Jones at Infowars about this please? I've tried multiple times this morning to get through but I keep getting halted because of some validation number error (whatever that is???) when I hit "send" and I can't seem to get this news sent. I've tried everything! My letter is below.

Thanks.

===============================

Infowars, one of the biggest gun grabs in history is going down right now in California and it's barely on the radar. I'm sending you information in hope that Alex Jones, Joe Biggs, or someone at Infowars will pick up on this and report on it. We need your help here out herein la-la-land to get the word out. If gunmageddon (that's what it's being called here) passes it will make many legal gun owners instant felons in January and might well set a precedence for the other 49 states. Link to gunmageddon info is below, and YES, I did personally go out and signed all 7 petitions to veto this yesterday. The rest of California needs this information (under reported) to get their voice heard. Help spread the word, and thanks.

Ales Jones's head will explode when he sees this. I guarantee it! I hope Mr. Trump picks this up as well.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/25/second-amendment-backers-arm-up-with-ink-and-paper-to-battle-californias-gunmageddon.html

Last edited by researcher on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him!   Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 7:30 pm

Infowars has the story. Maybe one of my tries to inform 'em got through or someone else got through. Hopefully Infowars will keep on this as it progresses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYWkA6DV3DI

Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him!   Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 7:54 am

I'd have left years ago!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him!   Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:44 am

YEAH, BUT THEY JUST FOLLOW YOU AROUND LIKE HUNGRY ANIMALS, YOU CAN'T WAVE THE WOLF ON TO SKIP YOUR HOUSE.
YOU HAVE TO KILL THE BEAST!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him!   Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention California - We MUST Veto Gunmageddon - Govenor Moonbeam Has Lost His Freakin' Mind And We Need to Stop Him!
Page 1 of 1