Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RINGMAKERS OF SATURN’S AUTHOR IN THE NEWS ONCE AGAIN… IN ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RINGMAKERS OF SATURN’S AUTHOR IN THE NEWS ONCE AGAIN… IN ... Empty
PostSubject: RINGMAKERS OF SATURN’S AUTHOR IN THE NEWS ONCE AGAIN… IN ...   RINGMAKERS OF SATURN’S AUTHOR IN THE NEWS ONCE AGAIN… IN ... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 8:38 am

Posted on September 5, 2016 by Joseph P. Farrell 

RINGMAKERS OF SATURN’S AUTHOR IN THE NEWS ONCE AGAIN… IN ... 37503664_s-718x430

You'll recall that yesterday I blogged about the strange signal emanating from HD164595 which has caught the attention of Russian scientists and also of SETI, the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence. As I argued yesterday, it was a combination of two factors that seems to have captured their attention: signal strength, and an implied pattern suggestive of intelligence and hence, of a relatively advanced civilization. You'll also recall that I argued that in today's cynical culture, perhaps the best way to "reveal" a story such as this is not to call a press conference and make a "grand announcement," but rather to ensure that the story is leaked in a bureaucratic climate of and culture of secrecy.

And that story, you'll remember, was also a story that originated in Russia in 2015, with the signal's first discovery.

Well, there's more news out of Russia, this time from its online journal Sputnik, and it concerns former NASA engineer Norman Bergrun, who wrote a most fascinating and provocative book in the 1980s called The Ringmakers of Saturn, a book which I referenced in my own book Covert Wars and Clash of Civilizations. If you're not familiar with Bergrun's difficult-to-obtain book, a quick review is in order. 

In Ringmakers of Saturn, Bergrun reviews a number of photographs of Saturn, and more particularly, of Saturn's rings, and argues - not altogether persuasively in my opinion - that there are gigantic machines of an electromagnetic nature doingsomething in Saturn's rings, perhaps harvesting debris, or perhaps constructing something.

After publishing the book, Bergrun then went to ground, and little was heard from him or about his book.

Well, according to this article shared by Ms. K.M., he's back, and fleshing out this theory:

NASA Scientist Claims Giant UFOs are ‘Proliferating’ in Saturn’s Rings

As the Sputnik article notes, this is not the first time Bergun has advanced his theory, having done so, of course, previously in Ringmakers of Saturn. However, Sputnik notes a few things about Dr. Bergrun:

Quote :
So are these the musings of a conspiracy theorist or a disturbed individual?

Dr. Bergun is clearly a brilliant scientist based on his decorated resume with NASA in addition to serving on the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) and also as an engineer with Lockheed Martin working on some of the nation’s most critical top secret projects. That said, the claims do seem somewhat fantastical, if not speculative, with alternative explanations abound for the phenomenon.(emphasis added)

So what exactly is Bergrun saying now? According to Sputnik it's this:

Quote :
Dr. Norman Bergrun, a distinguished mechanical engineer at NASA’s Ames Research Center is once again making headlines for his argument that extraterrestrial life exists within the earth’s solar system arguing that UFOs that were first spotted in Saturn’s rings are “proliferating” to other planets that have rings including Uranus and Jupiter. "What I found out is, these things inhabit Saturn, that’s where I first discovered them, and they’re proliferating. You can find them around Uranus and Jupiter. Wherever you see some rings, that’s where I see the aircrafts, I call them a ring maker," explained Dr, Bergrun. "I say that it is electromagnetic because I can identify streamline patterns with respect to it that I knew were what we called 'potential lines' and that says it was electrical," said Dr. Bergrun. “I could tell that those lines demarked the outside of an object."  The scientists argues that the some of the footage near the rings shows "exhaust" emanating from alien aircraft and he warned that things are getting “critical” in deep space as these space ships continue to proliferate throughout the solar system.

What is different here from Bergrun's original claims in his book is that now, apparently, Bergrun has detected similar things around the other gas giants of the outer solar system.

However, it should be noted that in SPutnik's review of his claims, there is other than this, little advancement over his original ideas.

With that in mind, however, the article then ends on a curious note:

Quote :
It is interesting to note that Dr. Bergrun advanced a similar theory, albeit with much less detail or supporting evidence, in 1986 in his book The Ringmakers of Saturn. If he is to be believed, then the situation is "critical" as the solar system becomes infested with living alien spaceships, and if he is wrong then we all got a chance to imagine something unique for a moment.

In spite of it's non-commital ending, Sputnik first states that the latest Bergrun argument is apparently an advance on his book in that it offers more evidence and detail, yet, it does not review what that detail and supporting evidence are. More importantly, however, it suggests that if Bergrun is correct, then the situation is "critical," and "critical situations", of course, require some sort of response, other than that of "imagining something unique for a moment."

Which brings us to our high octane speculation of the day, for while such bland assurances might be the order of the day at Sputnik, we can be certain that Bergrun's arguments and evidence will be carefully reviewed by Russian intelligence, technology, and science analysts. And that brings us to yesterday's blog, for I suspect that the story about HD164595's unusual signal, and now this story, also from Russia, means that that nation is sending messages, not the least of these being that Russia has been paying attention, and probably knows a lot more than it's saying. But one thing that it is saying is that it knows NASA, and corporations like Lockheed, also know a lot more than they're saying.

Or, to paraphrase the late Lockheed skunk works chief Ben Rich, "we found an error in the equations, and now we have the ability to take ET home..." But given the strange ending to the Sputnik article, perhaps Rich's statements might be amended to read, we found an error in the equations, and now we can zap ET out of the skies if need be..."

See you on the flip side...

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

RINGMAKERS OF SATURN’S AUTHOR IN THE NEWS ONCE AGAIN… IN ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RINGMAKERS OF SATURN’S AUTHOR IN THE NEWS ONCE AGAIN… IN ...   RINGMAKERS OF SATURN’S AUTHOR IN THE NEWS ONCE AGAIN… IN ... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 9:25 am

The Ring Makers of Saturn . . . hard and/or next to impossible book to find. Howz about a PDF of the book? See the preface I pasted below and if it peeks your interest than clicky on linky below to get it.

http://podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf

The Ring Makers of Saturn wrote:

Preface
Presented herein are pictures of immensely large, enormously powerful
extraterrestrial space vehicles located in the vicinity of Saturn and its moons.
These photographic revelations are reinforced by, and are consistent with,
scientific data extending over centuries as far back as Galileo. The pictures
have been obtained by the author using simple, repeatable enhancement
techniques applied to publicly available NASA photographs from Voyager 1
and 2 flybys of Saturn. Having been obtained by pre-scheduled flight
programming, Voyager photographs are scientifically unique in that they are
strictly impersonal.
Identification of extraterrestrial vehicles, apparently possessing ancient
historical presence in the solar system, is a new discovery having many
ramifications. Attention, however, is focused on presenting factual infor-
mation which can be gleaned from the pictures. Cameras, being well-
established scientific instruments, provide direct data of the "Seeing-Is-
Believing" variety. Despite their straight-forward characteristic, actual
photographs probably will not establish conviction for everyone. For
example, personal beliefs may deleteriously impair the communication
process. Not withstanding this difficulty, effort has been exercised to enhance
communication effectively through use of supplemental illustrations. Burden-
ing detail of enhancement methodology, aerospace equations and technical
jargon intentionally has been omitted to favor simple, broadly compre-
hensible language.
Considerable technical data have been published concerning Voyagers 1
and 2 on-board instrumentation results during the Saturn flybys. Interpre-
tation of the visual data presented poses no conflict with data from other
on-board instrumentation. In fact, all data are mutually compatible. Inter-
estingly, the visual data stand on their own without the need for other
measurements redundantly to attest to the accuracy of the analysis. A
fundamental attribute of any correct analysis is that it supplies answers to a
wide spectrum of relevant questions. When the physical nature of a problem is
understood, a predictive ability then ensues which enables achievement of new
progress. Such achievement can be expressed simply as a breakthrough.
Magnitude of the Saturnian breakthrough would appear to be substantial.
Saturnian space vehicles, strangely unusual in their great size and appearance,
introduce a new and unpredictable variable into affairs world-wide. Some
hitherto reported events are recounted in terms of vehicle capabilities with a
view toward postulating some concept of what the future portends. Compell-
ing reasons exist for obtaining a much more complete understanding of these
vehicles and the inferential superlative intelligence behind them.
Photographic enhancement has been accomplished by enlarging negatives
with a microscope having recording and high-intensity lighting capabilities.
Self-developing positive film recorded the various selected images contained
in negatives. Copies of original photomicrographic recordings are the product
of professional film-processing services.
To recall, launch date for Voyager 1 is 5 September 1977 and for Voyager 2,
20 August 1977. Date of closest approach to Saturn is 12 November 1980 for
Voyager 1 and 26 August 1981 for Voyager 2. Without photography from
these flybys, the science story presented herein could not be told. Universality
of interest in the findings renders disclosures singularly through discipline-
oriented channels inappropriate. Further, absence of disciplinary-boundary
constraints permits discussion of humanistic concerns relevant to the findings
which otherwise would be omitted. This broad approach is expected to
catalyze more readily and more realistically the priorities which should be
given to the many, highly diverse, aspects of the subject matter.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1