Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beginning the New World Religion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

Beginning the New World Religion Empty
PostSubject: Beginning the New World Religion   Beginning the New World Religion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 7:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyCUzsgaXpg&feature=youtu.be

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Beginning the New World Religion 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Beginning the New World Religion   Beginning the New World Religion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 7:45 pm

Having issues with my computer again...or my clicker...idk which. I saw I posted this 3 times. Apologies. I deleted the other two duplicate posts.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Beginning the New World Religion 2958853248
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Beginning the New World Religion   Beginning the New World Religion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 8:07 pm

Here is a comprehensive documentary on the history of the Catholic Church, The Reformation, and the men who were martyred to bring the Word to the people...Wycliffe, Tyndall, and others. Luther, etc; the Crusades, the Jesuits. Everything. Very informative. Long but worth watching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9b9yswFX28&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning the New World Religion   Beginning the New World Religion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning the New World Religion
Page 1 of 1