Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unveiling the great apostasy 2016

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jumpstart

jumpstart

Unveiling the great apostasy 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Unveiling the great apostasy 2016   Unveiling the great apostasy 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 11:27 am

Link: https://youtu.be/oyCUzsgaXpg
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Unveiling the great apostasy 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unveiling the great apostasy 2016   Unveiling the great apostasy 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 2:11 pm

I remembered having seen news of this about a week or so ago. I had to search out my browsers history files to relocate the article. This is the article referenced in the first few minutes of the video posted by jumpstart. The lady narrator in the video kinda jumped around in the article and I though y'all might like to see it in full and maybe spend a little time digesting it for yourselves. Here below is a photo from the article to whet your curiosity and the link to view the rest.

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/74772/sanhedrin-appoints-high-priest-preparation-third-temple/#tlHyFPjmcM2WMWFg.97

Unveiling the great apostasy 2016 Priest-omer-barley-sacrifice-altar-2

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Unveiling the great apostasy 2016
Page 1 of 1