Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RED ALERT: See The Video of Hillary Collapsing That Is Being Censored

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RED ALERT: See The Video of Hillary Collapsing That Is Being Censored Empty
PostSubject: RED ALERT: See The Video of Hillary Collapsing That Is Being Censored   RED ALERT: See The Video of Hillary Collapsing That Is Being Censored I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 10:43 am

Published on Sep 11, 2016
Hillary Clinton fainted and suffered a medical emergency today, but the Clinton campaign and the media immediately launched a cover-up. Videos of the incident are being censored across the Internet, and are not being covered by the mainstream media. 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RED ALERT: See The Video of Hillary Collapsing That Is Being Censored   RED ALERT: See The Video of Hillary Collapsing That Is Being Censored I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 11:21 am

Yes I see a lot of censorship, Prison Planet an others.

Wait until October 1st!!!!
Might just get white pages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RED ALERT: See The Video of Hillary Collapsing That Is Being Censored   RED ALERT: See The Video of Hillary Collapsing That Is Being Censored I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 11:23 am

So I guess they haven't yet perfected fast grown clones ☹, poor hillary, no ninth life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RED ALERT: See The Video of Hillary Collapsing That Is Being Censored   RED ALERT: See The Video of Hillary Collapsing That Is Being Censored I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1