Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SHOCKING !!! PROOF That Hillary Clinton Rally In Greensboro NC IS A "FAKE" - Check It Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SHOCKING !!! PROOF That Hillary Clinton Rally In Greensboro NC IS A "FAKE" - Check It Out Empty
PostSubject: SHOCKING !!! PROOF That Hillary Clinton Rally In Greensboro NC IS A "FAKE" - Check It Out   SHOCKING !!! PROOF That Hillary Clinton Rally In Greensboro NC IS A "FAKE" - Check It Out I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 7:20 am

??????

SHOCKING !!! PROOF That Hillary Clinton Rally In Greensboro NC IS A "FAKE" - Check It Out

Published on Sep 17, 2016

Folks, you have to see this, I am not sure where Clinton was or even if it was the REAL Hillary. Not sure where the crowd was either. One thing I am sure is that the rally, according to this video - Was a FAKE. Check it out. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

SHOCKING !!! PROOF That Hillary Clinton Rally In Greensboro NC IS A "FAKE" - Check It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCKING !!! PROOF That Hillary Clinton Rally In Greensboro NC IS A "FAKE" - Check It Out   SHOCKING !!! PROOF That Hillary Clinton Rally In Greensboro NC IS A "FAKE" - Check It Out I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 8:41 am

Hmm.  I just debunked this elsewhere, so allow me.

If you will watch this video of the Greensboro rally, especially to the end, you'll see that
the the flag is not particularly wide and that there are occupied bleachers along the wall
behind it.  She was in fact pointing and waving to real, live people.
At the beginning of the video we see people passing back and forth 'behind' the flag.

On a side note, Rense pub'd a forwarded report questioning the absence of Huma Abedin.
She is in attendance in Greensboro and can be seen with Hillary as she mingles with the crowd while exiting the event.
(I do not support Hillary for any role anywhere...shudder)

Also, she embraced the woman who preceded her (and is seen later
in the crowd), and shadows fell on Hillery.  Though she didn't cast
any shadows that I could find, so she's clearly a witch.  Smile

Yes, there's some major fishy stuff going on, but this isn't it.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1