Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tim Alberino: True Legends - The UnHoly See Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tim Alberino: True Legends - The UnHoly See Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tim Alberino: True Legends - The UnHoly See Part 2   Tim Alberino: True Legends - The UnHoly See Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 10:40 pm

Published on Sep 21, 2016

Cyclopean masonry? Ancient structures built with intricate precision that survived the flood of Noah? 15 foot giants airlifted out of Afghanistan by the US military under the cover of darkness? Massive telescopes searching the skies for the return of “the old ones?” Secret languages carved into the Earth’s surface? Say what? Join Gary and the increasingly popular Timothy Alberino as they discuss the subjects no one in the church dares talk about! There are dark and shocking days coming to Planet Earth. The biblical giants of Genesis 6 may be returning soon—or are they already here? Is full disclosure of Earth’s ancient past just around the corner?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Tim Alberino: True Legends - The UnHoly See Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Alberino: True Legends - The UnHoly See Part 2   Tim Alberino: True Legends - The UnHoly See Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 11:49 pm

I've just gotta see that film, and the first one too.They stream on Vimeo for a reasonable price. I'd rather have the DVD's but stream is a cheaper option.

True Legends: Technology of the Fallen from GenSix Productions on Vimeo.

True Legends: The UnHoly See from GenSix Productions on Vimeo.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1