Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deadly Chemicals Sprayed On You - NK Urged To Drop Nukes - Pandemic Virus - FSS World News Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Deadly Chemicals Sprayed On You - NK Urged To Drop Nukes - Pandemic Virus - FSS World News Update Empty
PostSubject: Deadly Chemicals Sprayed On You - NK Urged To Drop Nukes - Pandemic Virus - FSS World News Update   Deadly Chemicals Sprayed On You - NK Urged To Drop Nukes - Pandemic Virus - FSS World News Update I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 4:34 pm

Deadly Chemicals Sprayed On You - NK Urged To Drop Nukes - Pandemic Virus - FSS World News Update

https://youtu.be/c_k5CMS8pMk
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Deadly Chemicals Sprayed On You - NK Urged To Drop Nukes - Pandemic Virus - FSS World News Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Chemicals Sprayed On You - NK Urged To Drop Nukes - Pandemic Virus - FSS World News Update   Deadly Chemicals Sprayed On You - NK Urged To Drop Nukes - Pandemic Virus - FSS World News Update I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 5:52 pm

Hmmmm, smallpox eh? Wasn't that suppose to be WIPED OUT COMPLETELY? HA-HA, fooled you! Hope everyone here has been vaxed for this at one time or the other. Smallpox vax, if I understand correctly, is suppose to last through your lifetime. I got it as a kid and again in the Navy (maybe twice in the Navy). As a corpsman I gave it to literally hundreds, maybe even thousands, of Marine troops. They stopped giving the automatic SP-vax sometime in the late 1970's so younger peeps may not be protected. They are still giving them to SOME (see wiki) military and though difficult for civilians to get nowadays a reformulated vax is still available. The new vax is probably full of all kinds of bad s**t though, if I had to guess. I got the original safe older stuff. Wiki is loaded with info if you need to learn more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox_vaccine

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1