Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tech Company Creates Facial Image From Trace DNA To Help ID UNC Student's Killer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Tech Company Creates Facial Image From Trace DNA To Help ID UNC Student's Killer Empty
PostSubject: Tech Company Creates Facial Image From Trace DNA To Help ID UNC Student's Killer   Tech Company Creates Facial Image From Trace DNA To Help ID UNC Student's Killer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 10:13 pm

Folks, this is mega-scary tech. It has big global brother writ large all over it. I just wrote Dr. Joseph Farrell about it. I hope that he will have something to say on his blog about it. Any-who, link and article below. That face looks sooooo freakin’ real, huh? Be sure to click "see full size" for the best effect.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/26/tech-company-creates-facial-image-to-help-id-unc-students-killer.html

Fox News wrote:
Published September 26, 2016
FoxNews.com

Tech Company Creates Facial Image From Trace DNA To Help ID UNC Student's Killer 1474917063243

Faith Hedgepeth was bludgeoned to death four years ago inside her off-campus apartment at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill in a case that remains unsolved.

The killer left behind a chilling note and traces of DNA -- which a forensic technology company has now used to create a 3-D sketch of what the suspect might look like.

A "snapshot tool" developed by Parabon NanoLabs has created a 3-D image of the killer based on DNA traits, and authorities are hopeful the sketch could lead to a break in the case.

The Reston, Va.-based Parabon Nanolabs, with funding from the Department of Defense, debuted the breakthrough type of analysis called DNA phenotyping in 2015 which the company said can predict a person's physical appearance from the tiniest DNA samples, like a speck of blood or strand of hair.

The DNA phenotyping service, commercially known as "Snapshot," could put a face on millions of unsolved cases, and generate investigative leads when the trail has gone cold.

[MORE AT LINK]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Tech Company Creates Facial Image From Trace DNA To Help ID UNC Student's Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech Company Creates Facial Image From Trace DNA To Help ID UNC Student's Killer   Tech Company Creates Facial Image From Trace DNA To Help ID UNC Student's Killer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:26 pm

I got an email from Joseph Farrell and he was glad to have the information as he didn't know anything previously about this tech. Hopefully once he's fact checked the topic he'll blog about it over on Giza Death Star. Also I just sent the info this morning to Sharon Gilbert (Sky Watch TV) so maybe on her segment with Sky Watch she will talk about it. If anyone knows anything about this tech it'll be Sharon Gilbert. This kinda stuff is right up her alley.

Stay tuned . . . .
I'll let ya know if any one or the other picks this up and runs with it. Or if y'all see something feel free to chime in on this.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Tech Company Creates Facial Image From Trace DNA To Help ID UNC Student's Killer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: