Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rapture watch has begun!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

The Rapture watch has begun! Empty
PostSubject: The Rapture watch has begun!   The Rapture watch has begun! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 11:08 am

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture watch has begun!   The Rapture watch has begun! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 1:21 pm

looks like the video of the sky is from January. Darn!!! I was hoping it was recent. still looking though Smile
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture watch has begun!   The Rapture watch has begun! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 7:00 pm

I don't know where he was but nothing like that happened here. Do those kind of things only happen in the USA? What about the rest of the world?
Back to top Go down
CHB

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture watch has begun!   The Rapture watch has begun! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 6:51 am

Look at   http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/rapture-secrets.htm - Tim McHyde

Comments?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture watch has begun!   The Rapture watch has begun! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 10:38 am

Yaddy wrote:
I don't know where he was but nothing like that happened here. Do those kind of things only happen in the USA? What about the rest of the world?
Hey yaddy1 Smile I believe that is Jerusalem in January.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture watch has begun!   The Rapture watch has begun! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:03 am

CHB wrote:
Look at   http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/rapture-secrets.htm - Tim McHyde

Comments?
Hello CHB! Smile  my comment is that I don't hold with the post trib rapture anymore. 
My reasons: 
I believe the Last trump is an idiom for the last shofar blast of Yom Teruah not the 7th trumpet of Revelation.

I believe that if Jesus raptures all believers after the Trib, there will not be any unglorified humans to populate the Millenial Earth, therefore there must be some survivors of the Trib and that this is when the wheat and tares are separated.

I believe that the Saints that appear with Jesus at his return on white horses are pre trib raptured believers that have been at the marriage supper, not leftover survivors,  The saints appear with Jesus before he sends his angels down with the sickles to harvest.
I believe the Time of Jacobs trouble is God personally dealing with Israel for their unbelief  and the rest of the tribulation mess is just fallout from that, that  the rest of the world has to deal with and that the Bride or Church, because we believe already' by faith in that which is unseen, won't be punished.

Paul tells us to "pray without ceasing that we will be found worthy to escape all these things about to come up on the earth" and I believe  that  escape means escape. Not protection through the trib as some believe. 

I believe that if Jesus marks you as worthy, you'll go whenever he calls you regardless of your stance. group hug

That's all I can think of atm. I'm sure I have lots more reasons, just gotta think harder!!!! faceypalm
Back to top Go down
CHB

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture watch has begun!   The Rapture watch has begun! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:41 am

Thank you. God bless!
Back to top Go down
J 1967

J 1967

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture watch has begun!   The Rapture watch has begun! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 12:39 pm

That was Jerusalem and that was a shofar blast for rosh hoshannah celebration most likely

All hail J! 
Man, why you put them rats in my locker?!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture watch has begun!   The Rapture watch has begun! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 12:54 pm

It happened in January or at least that was when it was first posted. I so wish it wasn't because when I first showed it to my husband (he won't stop telling me I won't know the time or day etc..) I think it freaked him out a little.  Tomorrow at around 10:30am central is dusk in Israel. The twinkling of an eye.

Last edited by Delfi on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture watch has begun!   The Rapture watch has begun! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 1:10 pm

This is such a good date for the resurrection/rapture that I filled my chalkboard with tips for whomever comes to my house. Guess I'll prep my animals... Sad Just think, by tomorrow noon we may be with Jesus! Smile 
It's worth everything isn't it? Innocent woot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture watch has begun!   The Rapture watch has begun! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rapture watch has begun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: