Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich! Empty
PostSubject: On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich!   On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:15 am

On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich! Draft11

Posted by lamarzulli on April 26, 2013

On the Trail of the Nephilim

Giant Skeletons and Ancient Megalithic Structures

by L.A. Marzulli

What you are about to read is not the stuff of science fiction. It’s not a fantastic fable or the musings of an overzealous archaeologist. It’s straight out of the pages of the Bible. The 120+ pictures displayed in On the Trail of the Nephilim have not been altered in any way. What you are about to see is truly a ground-breaking revelation—an unparalleled discovery that may leave you in stunned silence. It left our own Gary Stearman almost speechless. But not before he said in an visibly excited voice, “Does L.A. realize what he has here? This has never been done before. He’s exposed the whole evolution cover-up for all to see. This is amazing!”

This book is the culmination of a lengthy search for the physical evidence of the Nephilim, the Giants of Old Testament lore. A significant cover-up has taken place over the years, reducing these double-digit, gigantic hybrids to the dustbins of history. You’re going to read about the organizations behind this Darwinian-flavored scheme and why they hate the bones and skulls of the Nephilm so much. They’ll go to incredible lengths to make this evidence disappear! But make no mistake about—the Nephilim were here. Hundreds of excavated graves scattered throughout the world provide evidence of their genetic abomination—the product of the breeding of heavenly angels with the women of Earth during the days of Noah. These ancient builders left behind evidence of their supernatural strength and technological know-how. Their massive, megalithic structures are legendary and evidence of Nephilim architecture abounds worldwide.

Marzulli and a team of scientists, archaeologists and scholars traveled to the jungles of a foreign land, perhaps the only place where they could gain access to the unspoiled evidence of this genetic manipulation—PERU—toppling perhaps the greatest cover-up in mankind’s bizarre history. Crawling through caves deep in the Peruvian jungle, accompanied by a private native guide, they discovered the remains of an ancient civilization, a shocking find that left the team in awe. As they held these strange, ancient skulls in their hands, the team knew that this was a story that must be be told. The world must know the truth about “The Days of Noah.” See the skulls for yourself in On the Trail of the Nephilim—elongated, distorted skulls with massive eye sockets, bizarre jaw lines, and red hair! Simply put, these skulls are not human! DNA testing is pending!

The story doesn’t end with jungles, caves and ancient skulls. While in Peru, they had an epiphany. What if these “fallen angels” were using their superior knowledge of technology to seek world domination, reducing mankind to mere slaves in their sordid scheme? Was it their desire to be worshipped as gods, like their leader, the fallen archangel Lucifer? Were these angels building a network of worldwide power centers in hopes of seeking complete control of God’s Creation? Was there a sophisticated power grid that provided an incredible source of energy? Did these fallen angels know and understand the secrets of heaven? Were they willingly worshipped by the people of Earth? Did they have some sort of device that enabled them to manipulate enormous 120 ton stones like they were marshmallows and shape them and move them to and fro like they were children’s building blocks? Did they leave evidence of this super device behind?

L.A. Marzulli may have connected the dots in a story far bigger than the world could ever imagine. Here’s the whole story of his team’s trip to the land that time has forgotten—PERU. This one-of-a-kind travelogue, complete wth shocking pictures of things you have NEVER SEEN BEFORE, straight from the author’s camera, is accompanied by interviews from noted archaeologists Fritz Zimmerman, Aaron Judkins, and Watchers director, Richard Shaw, who accompanied L.A. on the trip. He has also included a doctor’s medical opinion about what they have discovered. The truth is now in your hands. The cover-up must end. This may be the most unusual book offered in the history of Prophecy in the News! Ground breaking!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich!   On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:52 pm

This is a wonderful book. I don't know if there's ever been one like it before. L.A. and company really outdid themselves.
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich!   On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Ooooooh!! I totally want this book. I wonder if it will come out on Amazon!

bounce

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich!   On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:17 pm

I checked Amazon and they aren't stocked on ANY of Marzulli's books. They only listed third party sellers as having copies. Wonder what's up with that? Yeah, I want the book too. I have all of the Marzulli books so far. Imagine my surprise to see third party sellers offering some of the nephilim trilogy books for over a hundred bucks a pop.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich!   On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:05 pm

He usually sells them on his own blog! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich!   On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:14 pm

researcher wrote:
I checked Amazon and they aren't stocked on ANY of Marzulli's books. They only listed third party sellers as having copies. Wonder what's up with that? Yeah, I want the book too. I have all of the Marzulli books so far. Imagine my surprise to see third party sellers offering some of the nephilim trilogy books for over a hundred bucks a pop.
tom horn should have it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Release date......   On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:58 pm

On the Trail of the Nephilim should be released around May 15!
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich!   On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Well, I'm gonna get Exo-Vaticana and Petrus Romanus also and I checked Amazon and they have them for $10-ish dollars each - almost half the price of Tom's site. I was gonna wait and get the Nephilim book with all of them for free shipping - bummer Amazon won't carry it.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich!   On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:53 am

Hmmmm, if what ColonelZ implied it ain't been released yet. I have both Exo-Vaticana and Petrus Romanus and PR was dry, dry, dry. Exo however was really good and it pretty much held my attention from start to finish. And I agree with ya on Raiders prices wakeupcall. He's high $$ so with the exception of the David Flynn book where profits went to the Flynn family, I always wait to order from Amazon at about half Tom's price.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich!   On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:42 am

Thus far, the book will be available from L.A.'s site, Prophecy in the News and probably Sid Roth. I don't know if Tom Horn will carry it, although I wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth345

PostSubject: Re: On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich!   On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:33 am

Yes Researcher I would entirely agree that I too found Petras Romanus very dry, a lot of research went into it and I appreciate their work but feel that there was a lot hype attached to the advertising before publishing and was disappointed after reading it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich!   On The Trail of the Nephilim! Review by Bob Ulrich! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: