Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tech billionaires convinced we live in the Matrix...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

Tech billionaires convinced we live in the Matrix... Empty
PostSubject: Tech billionaires convinced we live in the Matrix...   Tech billionaires convinced we live in the Matrix... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 5:28 pm

This sounds more like "The Thirteenth Floor" to me, but:

Tech billionaires convinced we live in the Matrix are secretly funding scientists to help break us out of it

Many of the world's richest and most powerful people, including Elon Musk and Bank of America, think that we live in a simulation of the real world

To read the rest of the article:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/computer-simulation-world-matrix-scientists-elon-musk-artificial-intelligence-ai-a7347526.html
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Tech billionaires convinced we live in the Matrix...   Tech billionaires convinced we live in the Matrix... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 5:44 pm

. . . . and they have good reason to believe it too. With the explosion of information that the new sciences of string theory, multiverses, branes, quantum physics, etc. etc. etc. are discovering does anyone wonder why? Where they jump the track is when they allow the science to become their God! I think they/we may be getting close to figuring step two out. I also think Yeshua will be back before they/we do.

Tech billionaires convinced we live in the Matrix... 37c0a70ddb78d0a9b40e33f42faf34b6

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Tech billionaires convinced we live in the Matrix...   Tech billionaires convinced we live in the Matrix... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 6:08 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech billionaires convinced we live in the Matrix...   Tech billionaires convinced we live in the Matrix... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tech billionaires convinced we live in the Matrix...
Page 1 of 1