Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... Empty
PostSubject: FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE...   FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 10:10 pm

FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... CuXogbcUEAARii9

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE...   FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 11:30 pm

Good indication something stinks!

Now it would be funnier if it were inhaled while coughing!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE...   FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 12:01 am

spring2 wrote:

Now it would be funnier if it were inhaled while coughing!

lol!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE...   FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 12:36 am

Flies of a feather stick together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzgOS8dbF64

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE...   FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 4:06 am

Seeing one landed on "him" and he's in, does that mean she will be "in" too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hillary Clinton, the new Lord of the Flies   FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 8:35 am

Hillary Clinton, the new Lord of the Flies

Posted on October 10, 2016 by Dr. Eowyn | Leave a comment

Before you read the rest of this post, let me ask you a question:

Quote :
Have you ever had a fly land on your face?

My childhood was spent in the semi-tropics, but I can honestly say that while I had to swat away mosquitoes in the summer, I had never had a fly land on my face.

But flies seem to have an affinity for certain people.

“Lord of the Flies” is the literal meaning of βεελζεβούβ, the Greek word forBeelzebub.
Beelzebub — derived from Ba‘al Zebûb, a Semitic deity worshiped in the Philistine city of Ekron  is the name of one of the seven princes of Hell. Later Christians used the name Beelzebub as a term for Satan.

Flies have an affinity for Barack Obama.

The first time the phenomenon was noted was during the 2008 presidential campaign that ended in Obama being voted into his first term of presidency.

On October 28, 2008, Los Angeles Times reporter Peter Nicholas, who had been spending (as he put it) “18 hours a day covering Obama,” recalled a creepy incident on a campaign stop one hot summer afternoon in Iowa:

Quote :
“Obama was flipping burgers at a backyard barbecue, in what the campaign hoped would be an exquisite photo opportunity. A fly began circling his head. Then more flies. Pretty soon flies were swarming him, the burgers — everything. It was awful to watch. But in rhythmic fashion he began waving them off with his hand. He scooped up the burgers and headed back to the picnic table, as if nothing had gone wrong.”

The next “Obama and flies” incident occurred on June 16, 2009 while he was being interviewed by MSNBC in the White House. A fly kept buzzing around his head. Without a moment’s hesitation, Obama killed the fly with his hand.

On June 22, 2010, it happened again.

Obama was speaking to the press about the new Obamacare bill in the East Room of the White House, and a fly landed right on top of the left side of his mouth.

FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... Fly

Fly lands on Obama’s mouth, June 22, 2010. Photo by AP/Carolyn Kaster
Obama also attracted a swarm of bees and a rat. See:

• Obama, Flies, and Bees (on the Biblical significance of bees)
  • Now Obama’s Attracting Rodents

Last night, October 9, 2016, at the second presidential debate in Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, Hell’s sceptre of Lord of the Flies was passed from Barack Obama to Hillary Clinton.

This momentous supernatural event was signified by a fly landing on Hillary’s left (how appropriate) eyebrow. (H/t Heat Street)

FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... Hillary-clinton-new-lord-of-the-flies

It was not a hot, sweltering day yesterday in St. Louis, Missouri. The daytime high was 78°; the nighttime low was 43º (source), which meant that by the time the debate began at 9 p.m., the temperature should have gone down to the 60ºs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Biblical Omen: Huge Fly Lands on Hillary's Face During The Debate   FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 10:48 am

Biblical Omen: Huge Fly Lands on Hillary's Face During The Debate

FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... Hillary-fly1

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE...   FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 12:58 pm

Q: What is worse than finding a worm in your apple?
A: Finding half a worm in your apple.

That's the exact dour look on Bill Clinton's face. PRICELESS!

I know this was about Mrs. 'lord of the flies' in the ColonelZ post but I couldn't resist a good dig at Billy-boy. It was in the video.

FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... Bill-clinton-debate

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE...   FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:16 pm

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE...   FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:55 pm

OH, rawblues . . . that video was so . . . so . . . sooooooo

hilarious hilarious hilarious

FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... Price-tag-priceless-copy

Funny as all get-out too! Rofl I'm gonna swipe it and put it up on the debate thread.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE...   FLY LANDS ON CLINTON DURING DEBATE... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: