Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BEST PAY ATTENTION TO WARNING REGARDING CLOSENESS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BEST PAY ATTENTION TO WARNING REGARDING CLOSENESS Empty
PostSubject: BEST PAY ATTENTION TO WARNING REGARDING CLOSENESS   BEST PAY ATTENTION TO WARNING REGARDING CLOSENESS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 6:25 pm

YOU ALL BETTER LISTEN-MILITARY COMMUNICATIONS EXPERT-: TO YOU SHILLS OUT THERE -I'D TELL YOU TO 'GO TO BLAZES' ,YET NOT NECESSARY AT THIS POINT,AS YOU KNOW WILL SPEND ETERNITY-IN THE LAKE OF FIRE!
Hello Brother Steve,
I have been listening all morning until a few minutes ago, to the standard SAC frequencies, they are extreemly busy, there two possibly more different net control stations using different net calls to their surbordinate stations, the message traffic is all voice encrypted except for pro-words the messages vary in length.
I have listened to these frequencies for years on and off, and I have absolutely never heard this much traffic, and a few of the operators get so rattled that they forget letters in their messages the first time sent, and on the second sending are inserting the missing characters. Some operators at the NCS stations are sending way to fast for voice encryption and making mistakes. This is not, I say again not good. It indicates a stress level that causes loss of proffessionalism and accuracy. I would say pray for our soldiers, sailors, and airmen who are in the middle of all this. That the Lord will give them courage, and patience to do their jobs well.
Steve I sat and copied multiple messages as they were being sent, and could tell the stress the sending operators are under. apparently we are not long to your RED screen.
Pray for our nation and Russia that our leaders will prevail with cooler heads. Only God will bring his own through this, but we must be right with HIM.
Blessing to all
Dave

Oct 6, 2016
Back to top Go down

BEST PAY ATTENTION TO WARNING REGARDING CLOSENESS Empty
PostSubject: SQ ALERTS   BEST PAY ATTENTION TO WARNING REGARDING CLOSENESS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 6:33 pm

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33

YOU ALL BETTER LISTEN-MILITARY COMMUNICATIONS EXPERT-: TO YOU SHILLS OUT THERE -I'D TELL YOU TO 'GO TO BLAZES' ,YET NOT NECESSARY AT THIS POINT,AS YOU KNOW WILL SPEND ETERNITY-IN THE LAKE OF FIRE! Oct 6, 2016
Hello Brother Steve, I have been listening all morning until a few minutes ago, to the standard SAC frequencies, they are extreemly busy, there two possibly more different net control stations using different net calls to their surbordinate stations... read more 

PREPONDERANCE OF EVIDENCE,THROUGH MULTIPLE WITNESSES COUPLED WITH NUMEROUS WARNINGS ,FROM RUSSIA, IS NOT A JOKE OR EXERCISE:ANY SHILLS DENYING THIS SERIOUS SITUATION ARE ON SOMEONE’S ,VERY EVIL, PAYROL Oct 6, 2016 
All four of the airborne command posts that went out are now conducting comms in their theaters of op. Am hearing weak from the overseas ones and loud from the conus aircraft. Some dumb jerk shill says it is an Exercise. When u are at each others... read more 

SQ:I AM ONLY THREE EVENTS ,FROM PUTTING UP MY RED SCREEN ,WHICH SIMPLY MEANS HUNKER AND BUNKER AND MAKE SURE( NOW) YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE EXPEDIENT FALLOUT SHELTERS-FREE DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE ON NET-'-NUCLEAR SURVIVAL SKILLS' BY KEARNY Oct 6, 2016

MY
MY, RED SCREEN MEANS NUCLEAR WAR IS NOW INEVITABLE-THE THREE EVENTS ARE RUSSIAN TAKE OUT OF OUR AIRCRAFT,AND OR TAKE OUT OF MAJOR NAVAL ASSSET OVER SYRIA OR OFF THEIR COAST.THIS WOULD ALSO APPLY TO SHOOT DOWN IN RUSSIAN AIRSPACE BORDERING NATO NATIONS-THERE WILL BE ONE POSSIBLY TWO LAST STERN WARNINGS FROM PRESIDENT PUTIN PRIOR,UNLESS FIRST STRIKE IS INITIATED USING NUKES IN ANY THEATER OF WAR-SECOND EVENT -MASSIVE CYBER ATTACKS ON BANK OR ADDITIONAL ESCALATION OF NORTH KOREAN SATELLITES BELIEVED TO BE ARMED WITH EMP WAR HEADS.SUGGEST YOU ALL ACQUIRE -GARY HEAVINS MOVIE, ‘AMERIGEDDON' WHICH SHOWS THE OUTCOME OF EMP ATTACK AND WHAT ENSUES,WHICH ILLUSTRATES CINEMATICALLY, ALL THE UN TROOPS AND FEMA CAMPS ETC! THIRD EVENT ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON DONALD TRUMP-PRAY BRETHREN FOR HIS SAFETY-

Oct 6, 2016
Back to top Go down

BEST PAY ATTENTION TO WARNING REGARDING CLOSENESS
Page 1 of 1