Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump Promises 9/11 Truth - Let's Not Forget That Trump Knows Something - Just a Reminder to Keep This in Your Memory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Trump Promises 9/11 Truth - Let's Not Forget That Trump Knows Something - Just a Reminder to Keep This in Your Memory Empty
PostSubject: Trump Promises 9/11 Truth - Let's Not Forget That Trump Knows Something - Just a Reminder to Keep This in Your Memory   Trump Promises 9/11 Truth - Let's Not Forget That Trump Knows Something - Just a Reminder to Keep This in Your Memory I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 1:29 pm

GOP primary debate of February 2016. Watch and remember. Do NOT forget this! With all the MSM hoopla about locker room talk, etc. etc. etc. it's easy to get diverted from other important topics. This 9/11 thing is one such important thing that has gotten pushed to the back burner. Trump's 9/11 comments aren't mentioned much and there is way too much OTHER STUFF going on to focus on it. (planned diversion - this and other topics???)

COMMIT THIS TRUMP STATEMENT TO MEMORY ! ! !

Video is 9½ minutes long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ5lVtQ-ipg

Video Notes wrote:
Published on Feb 20, 2016
Donald Trump commented that if he was elected president, he would reveal who really knocked down the World Trade Centers. Like JFK's cryptic speech on secret societies delivered in 1961, I believe Trump's threat to expose 9/11 places him in danger.

Donald Trump went on to say it might have been the Saudis, which I believe was an attempt to redirect the conversation. It wasn't the Saudis who knocked down the Two Towers...

This video is not a statement of political support for Donald Trump.

Several clips were used in this video from CBS, Fox, and other news sources. I also used a clips from the Youtube channel known as Xendrius. I don't own these particular pieces of work and have included them in this video under fair use.
Music: "Flight Hymn" and "Rapture" by Ross Bugden

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

Trump Promises 9/11 Truth - Let's Not Forget That Trump Knows Something - Just a Reminder to Keep This in Your Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Promises 9/11 Truth - Let's Not Forget That Trump Knows Something - Just a Reminder to Keep This in Your Memory   Trump Promises 9/11 Truth - Let's Not Forget That Trump Knows Something - Just a Reminder to Keep This in Your Memory I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 6:06 am

Trump is in mortal danger of being "suicided".
Back to top Go down

Trump Promises 9/11 Truth - Let's Not Forget That Trump Knows Something - Just a Reminder to Keep This in Your Memory
Page 1 of 1