Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DEFCON 3 & An Unprepared US Military-Do You Have a Place To Hide? - Hodges

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DEFCON 3 & An Unprepared US Military-Do You Have a Place To Hide? - Hodges Empty
PostSubject: DEFCON 3 & An Unprepared US Military-Do You Have a Place To Hide? - Hodges   DEFCON 3 & An Unprepared US Military-Do You Have a Place To Hide? - Hodges I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 4:04 pm

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/10/16/defcon-3-an-unprepared-military-do-you-have-a-place-to-hide/

DEFCON 3 & An Unprepared US Military-Do You Have a Place To Hide?

DEFCON 3 & An Unprepared US Military-Do You Have a Place To Hide? - Hodges CSS-Offical-New-Logo2
DEFCON 3 & An Unprepared US Military-Do You Have a Place To Hide? - Hodges Defcon-3
The American military is posturing for war as best as it can. Of course I am referencing the tremendous handicap that Obama and his left win subversives have imposed on America. America is supposed to lose and our current Pr resident has done everything he can to ensure the outcome. In any other time in America, this President would have been impeached or been the victim of a military coup for what he has done. But then, he has purged the entire leadership of the military.
Even though we are operating under an extreme handicap, the following email reveals how our military is positioning its assets for the coming war.

Quote :
Hey Dave, my son, (former Marine and National Guard) just returned from town where he witnessed a westbound train at least two miles long loaded down with an assortment of military vehicles. At the time he saw it the train was at rest in Lordsburg N.M. with a white security van traveling along side and lighting it up. A list of what was on the train follows. Weaponized Strykers, Generators, Ambulance Strykers, Command Strykers, Armored Personnel Strykers, M109 Paladins with barrels removed, Armored Weapon Mounted Humvees, IED Resistant Vehicles, and M1078 Light Utility Trucks or troop transports. My son did not take any videos or pics as he didn’t want to deal with the security attached to the train. Keeping you in prayer daily

I used to receive about one email per week similar to what was sent to me (see above). Today, I am receiving an average of 5 emails on a daily basis. The United States is witnessing the mobilization for war.

The American Military Has Been Taken to DEFCOM 3

On October 15, 2016, the American military was taken to DEFCOM 3. What does that mean? Please see the chart below.
Nuclear War Readiness Chart

DEFCON LEVEL

READINESS LEVEL

HISTORICAL APPLICATIONS

5REGULAR PEACETIME READINESSNORMAL STATE OF PREPARATIONS
4HEIGHTENED INTELLIGENCE ACTIVITIES AND ENHANCED SECURITY MEASURESINFREQUENT STATE DURING COLD WAR- NON-SPECIFIC TERROR ALERTS
3MILITARY READINESS AT ACCELERATED LEVELS-AIR FORCE ON ALERT FOR MOBILIZATION (15 MIN. WINDOW)YOM KIPUR WAR, OPERATION PAUL BUNYAN, POST 9/11 ATTACKS- OCTOBER 15, 2016 SYRIAN CRISIS
2VERY HIGH READINESS-COMPLETE MILITARY READY TO ATTACK WITHIN 6 HOURSCUBAN MISSILE CRISIS
1MAXIMUM ALERT- NUCLEAR WAR IMMINENTNONE
As a blind man could see, Biblical prophecy is being fulfilled in Syria and war that takes America out of the picture, before the last days, is almost upon us.
How Will the United States Perform In the Upcoming War?
If we go to a CIA mouthpiece, Deagel they tell us all we need to know.
In the beginning of 2014, Deagel published a projected demographic shift of every nation on the planet. The projections are noteworthy. As one of the most prolific arms dealers and sellers of intelligence information on the planet, Deagel would be in a unique position from which to make projections with regard to coming world events as well as being able to anticipate dramatic shifts in global power. Not surprisingly, Deagel has made such a projection and the news is not good for the United States. Below is a list of projected changes for the United States during the time frame covering 2014-2025.
United States of America Projected Changes from 2014-2025
Quote :

Year:  2013

Population:  316 million

Gross Domestic Product: $17 trillion
GDP per capita: $52,838
Budget: $5.8 trillion
Military Budget: $726 billion

Quote :

Forecast 2025

Population: 69 million

Gross Domestic Product: $921 billion
GDP per capita: $13,328
Military Budget:  $8.0 billion

Please note how the changes in U.S. population covering an 11 year period mirror what I wrote in the America 2050 article. The projected and dramatic downward shift in America’s population are nearly identical when one compares the America 2050 documents and the Deagel projections.
Quote :
There is another striking projection which should alarm every American. In 2013, the U.S. military budget was $726 billion dollars. However, the projected 2025 projected budget is only $8 billion dollars.  This clearly points to the fact that the CIA, through Deagel, is projecting that the United States is going to be militarily conquered within the next 10 years. The mere $8 billion dollar projected 2025 military budget speaks to a domestic martial law type of occupation force. With this kind of budget, the U.S. would not even be able to engage in regional conflicts.
The Deagel documents clearly speak to who the winners and losers of the coming global conflict will be.  In the Deagel document, Russia, China, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran and India maintain their respective populations or increase their populations by the year 2025. The United States and Britain undergo severe population reductions. 
In the past several years and again in the past few days, I have detailed how Obama has purposely weakened America’s defenses. I have maintained for several years that Obama was born to communists, raised by communists and will one day hand America over to the Chinese/Russian communists. That day has almost arrived, and it is all according to plan:
Quote :

Former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov describes Ideological Subversion  as a process “that seeks to demoralize (degrade) an entire nation to the point that despite the abundance of information available to the public, they have absolutely no way of discerning what is real“.

Despite the best efforts of the Independent Media, we still have a large block of Americans who think Hillary Clinton is wonderful because they are so dumbed down that they still watch CNN and FOX.

Conclusion

If we allow her, Clinton is being put into place to finish the job that Obama has started.
For all of those who know people who support Clinton, ask them one question: How can you raise your children to obey your parental rules, respect their teachers, be a kind person to those who are less fortunate, respect and fear God and to love Jesus, how can you look your children in the face and vote for Hillary Clinton?
Final thought: The Russian and Chinese governments have told their people to prepare for war. What has the Obama administration told you?
Meanwhile Amerika, prepare to defend yourself, the war is almost here.

Back to top Go down

DEFCON 3 & An Unprepared US Military-Do You Have a Place To Hide? - Hodges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: