Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Riddle For You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

A Riddle For You Empty
PostSubject: A Riddle For You   A Riddle For You I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 5:33 pm

[ltr]There is a fruit eaten by millions all over the world, every day that really should not exist. It has no seeds, yet it is found all over the world.  The plants are not trees, but rather, perennial herbs The trunk is nothing more than the plants outer leaves.  The real stem isn't visible until it pushes up through the top, first forming a purple flower then it turns into the fruit. After the reproductive cycle is finished, the plant dies. It went through its entire cycle without seeds. The mature fruit has no seeds. Another plant can only be generated from a piece of the root stock, yet these are found all over the world. The only other seedless fruits are those that have been genetically modified.
The fruit I'm talking about also contains all of the vitamins and minerals needed for mankind's metabolism.  It is the only food that can maintain itself by itself, with complete nutrition. It is found everywhere but no one knows how it came to be everywhere, or where it came from!
How did this fruit, which can fully sustain man, come into being? Did it happen by itself? Also, it isn't even a fruit or a vegetable. It is a perennial herb, that grows to about 30 feet, making it the tallest plant without a woody trunk.
What is it?[/ltr]

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   A Riddle For You 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

A Riddle For You Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riddle For You   A Riddle For You I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 6:23 pm

I'll take a wild guess. Sounds kinda like a banana?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

A Riddle For You Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riddle For You   A Riddle For You I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 6:43 pm

Right-o Researcher. Pretty interesting stuff. It's a little tidbit from a book I'm reading. Earth's Hidden Secrets Searching For The Past by Maxwell Igan. Much info in it.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   A Riddle For You 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Riddle For You Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riddle For You   A Riddle For You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Riddle For You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: