Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hagmann: S. Quayle & Pastor David Lankford - From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance [mp3 is ready]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hagmann: S. Quayle & Pastor David Lankford - From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance [mp3 is ready] Empty
PostSubject: Hagmann: S. Quayle & Pastor David Lankford - From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance [mp3 is ready]   Hagmann: S. Quayle & Pastor David Lankford - From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance [mp3 is ready] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:06 pm

From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance: Sun, April 28, 2013 06:00 pm PST [09:00 EST]

As is my habit I'll get the audio linked as soon as it arrives in the archives. If you prefer to listen in real time the link for that is below.

Listen Live link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/04/29/from-bondage-and-captivity-to-freedom-and-deliverance

Download mp3: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/04/29/from-bondage-and-captivity-to-freedom-and-deliverance.mp3

Quote :
Special 9pm - Midnight EST*

Sunday night special with Pastor David Lankford and Steve Quayle. The title says is all. As the world turns to chaos many people are seeking real truth, true freedom. This is more important than personal liberties, more urgent than people think. Do you have the failth to overcome tribulation? Soon it could be too late.

2Tim.4:18 “And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”

Last edited by researcher on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mp3)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hagmann: S. Quayle & Pastor David Lankford - From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance [mp3 is ready] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hagmann: S. Quayle & Pastor David Lankford - From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance [mp3 is ready]   Hagmann: S. Quayle & Pastor David Lankford - From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance [mp3 is ready] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:24 am

Mp3 is ready to be downloaded.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Hagmann: S. Quayle & Pastor David Lankford - From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance [mp3 is ready]   Hagmann: S. Quayle & Pastor David Lankford - From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance [mp3 is ready] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 am

Thanks bro! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hagmann: S. Quayle & Pastor David Lankford - From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance [mp3 is ready]   Hagmann: S. Quayle & Pastor David Lankford - From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance [mp3 is ready] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hagmann: S. Quayle & Pastor David Lankford - From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance [mp3 is ready]
Page 1 of 1