Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nibiru - Podesta emails from WIKILEAKS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Nibiru - Podesta emails from WIKILEAKS Empty
PostSubject: Nibiru - Podesta emails from WIKILEAKS   Nibiru - Podesta emails from WIKILEAKS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:23 pm

Published on Oct 23, 2016
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/...
by our friend Nibiru Planet X 2016 AND
IN ORDER TO REACH AND INFORM AS MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AS POSSIBLE WITH THE TRUTH. WE REPORT YOU DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH THE INFORMATION AND PLEASE TAKE NOTICE AND READ. IF We Air a Video from someone else, IT IS BECAUSE We have PERMISSION To do so. IN ORDER TO REACH AND INFORM AS MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AS POSSIBLE WITH THE TRUTH This Christian Channel Has Many Different News,Teaching, Preaching, show's.. Just like a regular TV Station . WE have many different shows every day YOU may watch what you find interesting to you. and comment, But be a Civilized Person any cursing, or insult's or other hateful comments will be removed. ALERT IF ANY Video's Offends you, then DO NOT WATCH IT.. .THIS Channel will NEVER be Politically Correct. we will tell the REAL TRUTH Regardless if you like it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0nXjWl7ipQ
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru - Podesta emails from WIKILEAKS   Nibiru - Podesta emails from WIKILEAKS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Video at 144p . . . . can't see a thing, can't vet a thing! Proceed with caution! Anyone find a better copy or the original wikileak please post.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru - Podesta emails from WIKILEAKS   Nibiru - Podesta emails from WIKILEAKS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 2:06 pm

Good job, Obi-wan.  It was sent to podesta by an "Unknown" Don Smalter.
I found one deceased in 2015 by that name.  The date of the email is 2014.
Will update if I find him, or if this might be him.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/447

Here's a link to search the podesta emails by key word:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru - Podesta emails from WIKILEAKS   Nibiru - Podesta emails from WIKILEAKS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nibiru - Podesta emails from WIKILEAKS
Page 1 of 1