Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video with some more food for thought on Constitutional Crisis

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Video with some more food for thought on Constitutional Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Video with some more food for thought on Constitutional Crisis   Video with some more food for thought on Constitutional Crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:54 pm

https://youtu.be/fCE3PO_dAuo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video with some more food for thought on Constitutional Crisis   Video with some more food for thought on Constitutional Crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 1:00 pm

GREATEST TIME OF CRISIS AND VUNERABLENESS IS FROM THANKS GIVING THROUGH CHRISTMAS WHEN .GOVIS ON VACATION!!!!!!!!

IS RUSSIA PREPARING FOR THIS PERIOD FOR ATTACK HERE OR WAR IN MIDDLE EAST????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video with some more food for thought on Constitutional Crisis   Video with some more food for thought on Constitutional Crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Uh oh, TV news has mentioned Constitutional crisis twice now.... are we being prepped for this reality??

Will the FBI come through for us? and will the military be able to protect???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video with some more food for thought on Constitutional Crisis   Video with some more food for thought on Constitutional Crisis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video with some more food for thought on Constitutional Crisis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: