Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DONALD TRUMP, 1980 > video, You Need To See!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

DONALD TRUMP, 1980 > video, You Need To See!! Empty
PostSubject: DONALD TRUMP, 1980 > video, You Need To See!!   DONALD TRUMP, 1980 > video, You Need To See!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 7:32 pm

This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected
This is a compilation video of Donald Trump's views and opinions being consistent over the past 30 years. For more news and updates, go to infowars.com/show

• Caption authors (English)

• The Channel of Randomness
    • icinemaker
    • IPconfigEARTH
    • Funny & Interesting hot music
    • The Samuelitho

• Caption author (Spanish (Latin America))

• PatricK Cas.

• Category

• News & Politics

• License

• Standard YouTube License

https://youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DONALD TRUMP, 1980 > video, You Need To See!!   DONALD TRUMP, 1980 > video, You Need To See!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 11:51 pm

A few months ago I bought Donald Trump's book, "Time To Get Tough - Making America #1 Again" and he's saying the same things now that he said back in 2011 when the book was published. I've also watched some of his older video and he has stayed right on target. The guy is like a guided missile, coordinates set, and he never loses sight of his target. If both the Dems and Repubs hate him what's not to like? Tuesday Trump is getting this deplorables vote!

Hey, I voted for Ross Perot too . . . TWICE!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: DONALD TRUMP, 1980 > video, You Need To See!!   DONALD TRUMP, 1980 > video, You Need To See!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 7:58 am

He got mine already. Come on Americans let's vote in such numbers their fraud has no effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DONALD TRUMP, 1980 > video, You Need To See!!   DONALD TRUMP, 1980 > video, You Need To See!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 10:07 am

Brno t be a president, just didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONALD TRUMP, 1980 > video, You Need To See!!   DONALD TRUMP, 1980 > video, You Need To See!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DONALD TRUMP, 1980 > video, You Need To See!!
Page 1 of 1