Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What’s at Stake!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What’s at Stake! Empty
PostSubject: What’s at Stake!   What’s at Stake! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 7:32 am

What’s at Stake!

NOVEMBER 8, 2016 / LAMARZULLI

Commentary & Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

What’s at Stake! Trump-america-first

Here’s the last breakdown before the election. This is all you and I need to know before voting.

Clinton is embroiled in numerous scandals, starting with the resignation of Debbie Wasserman Shultz, for rigging the primaries. Now pile on Donna Brazile who fed the questions to Hilary before the debate.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/07/brazile-sent-more-debate-questions-from-cnn-to-clinton/

Hold on citizen! Not so fast!

Then there’s the emails in which Comey assures us all is well. I’m not buying it for a minute. What a weasel.

Then there’s the video on Drudge that shows Hillary is to weak to get into a car and has to be helped by Bill.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-bill-helps-stumbling-hillary-car/

What about the Pay to Play allegations?

Then there’s the accusations of Clintons alleged lesbian affair with Huma Abedin who by the way has ties to the Moslem Brotherhood.

Then we have Hillary’s stance on open borders, mass immigration, higher taxes, liberal supreme court judges, bigger government, more regulations, endless abortions  and the final death of America as we know it, as we will become part of the globalist new world order.

This is what is at stake. Forget Bruce Springsteen, Beyonce, Katy Perry and all the other moron entertainers who don’t have a clue about what is really at stake. (See my blog yesterday for the Satanic connection)

Drain the SWAMP! Get out and vote The Donald in! It may be, it is our last chance to change the direction we are headed in.

The Depths of their Immorality is unlimited. DJT!

Please get out and vote for Trump. He’s the only candidate who is pro LIFE! He’s not perfect but Hillary will continue to murder as many babies as she possibly can. Think about it. Trump may be the Cyrus that the Lord is raising up in these last days.
Back to top Go down

What’s at Stake!
Page 1 of 1