Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James Comey And The FBI Investagation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

James Comey And The FBI Investagation Empty
PostSubject: James Comey And The FBI Investagation   James Comey And The FBI Investagation I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 10:44 am

Published on Nov 8, 2016
Breitbart reveals the money trail of James Comey http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also Help Us Spread the Word https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr... also http://www.breitbart.com/2016-preside... also https://crusaderjournal.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: James Comey And The FBI Investagation   James Comey And The FBI Investagation I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 12:49 pm

Well that's quite horrendous BUT  perhaps there's another side, a penitent side to the man.

He did accomplish something, from the moment he laughed at the question of Clinton wrong-doing.
As in:  "well yeah!  Ya think?"  to Congress.

If he had pursued criminal wrong doing at that juncture, or later regarding the Weinergate emails,
there was real potential of a full Presidential pardon for her.

Yet, by releasing the source and content of the second emails he brought the sex scandals to the public's knowledge.   He supposedly has now secured the cooperation of Huma, who has reportedly waived her immunity deal. 
And he brought major additional exposure regarding the Clinton Foundation.

So without "interfering" with the electoral race, which could have had massive backlash, and without causing the DOJ or WH to take direct action against him, he tipped off the voters bigtime.  And the door is wide open for continuing criminal pursuit in the near future.

I still have faith.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: James Comey And The FBI Investagation   James Comey And The FBI Investagation I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 4:43 pm

FBI activate a coup (11/6/2016)

I had such information from internet:

Quote :

Cone of silence

According to an FBI source, Comey had over a hundred letters of resignation sitting on his desk. When he walked through the halls, agents would turn their back and look the other way. Then he reopened the case, and "the entire building broke out in cheers". 

http://forums.compuserve.com/discussions/Political_Debate/_/The_FBI_rank_and_file_took_a_stand_against_Comey_and_the_DOJ/ws-politics/234920.1?nav=messages

Quote :
'
BREAKING: Comey mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Possible Arrests in Clinton Probes
Posted on November 4, 2016

http://truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

Apparantly, Comey under the pressure of FBI officials to re-open investigation on Clinton's email case. That's an open interference in election. The purpose is to help their candidate - Trump to grab the power seat of president. I think the FBI has big plan in next year. 

From my point of view, it's no other than a coup. In dictatorship, the officials activate army to take over control. In US, they activate themselves - secret police.  

931. Beware of a November surprise (11/7/2016)

On 11/6, Comey says latest emails don't change FBI conclusion on Clinton. What makes the FBI flip flop in a few days? I think the reaction is too strong that they have to change their tactic. Trump is their candidate.They need him for a big plot. Even the Feds failed to pull down his rival - Clinton, they still would make Trump president by rigged election. Remember 2000 election? Although Bill Clinton ended his term with a good economic management - a rare surplus in budget, they let Bush took the seat. Because the Feds had a big plan - Mid East war justified by 9/11 attack. To distance themselves away from the coming controversial election, they pretend to be fair and neutral in email case. 

The world reacted the FBI news with a joy by rising stock market and Mexico Peso. It's too earlier. They don't know US is a covert totalitarian. Beware of a November surprise.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: James Comey And The FBI Investagation   James Comey And The FBI Investagation I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:36 pm

Yes Katsung, as you said.  They need Trump in place to pull off the 'big plot'.  It goes right with the Mark Taylor Words.
Goodness!  Clearly people will realize only God could do what we will witness!  Halleluyah!

It's going to be 'wicked' messy, no doubt.  Just keep the faith in where God is taking this country and His people.
Alot of people have been waiting on "the endtime Move of God" for revival and for raising up the
Body of Christ to walk as He said we would.  These next few years may well be it.

God will clean up the country.  We will be His Voice and spread the Gospel of Salvation to listening ears.  Wow.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Comey And The FBI Investagation   James Comey And The FBI Investagation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1