Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hillary to (finally) address supporters in a bit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Hillary to (finally) address supporters in a bit Empty
PostSubject: Hillary to (finally) address supporters in a bit   Hillary to (finally) address supporters in a bit I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 8:13 am

(Am I'm the only one up?  LOL!)
First word it will happen 9:30 a.m.  Now supposed to be 10:30 a.m.

Watch live online if you wish:
http://www.livenewson.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html
or
http://www.livenewson.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html (has about a minute and a half delay)

They say she won the popular vote.  That's evidence of fraud at the polls if there ever was.
Oh I love those red maps.

I didn't want to have to live under the oppressive evil, and surely didn't want to have anyone 'left behind' in such a cess pool.  I'm so relieved that there is a ray of hope to strengthen the people.  Lord, let it be so.

Yes, we've "cemented" Obama's legacy...6 feet under I hope.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Hillary to (finally) address supporters in a bit
Page 1 of 1