Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOT TO CUT THE PARTY SHORT~BUT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NOT TO CUT THE PARTY SHORT~BUT Empty
PostSubject: NOT TO CUT THE PARTY SHORT~BUT   NOT TO CUT THE PARTY SHORT~BUT I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 1:44 pm

I was looking forward to just breathing for awhile, but I've got a nagging thought.Then I just caught a video saying what I've been thinking.
She's just wondering too..so I won't bother linking it.

First the good news:  at 2:19pm

DOW          +1.21% 18,553.87  /  +221.13

• NASDAQ     +0.75% 5,232.34  /  +38.85

S&P           +0.95%   2,159.87  /  +20.31

The bad news:  the "Shadow" may be miffed, but is certainly not defeated.
He's not going away quietly.  You can take that to the bank. 
Listen for the warnings on the wind.  We need a plan, Stan.
Too many innocent people at risk for ruin. 

Edit:  Funny, Researcher, I hit Ur wavelength.  I see we're both looking to Stan!  LOL.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NOT TO CUT THE PARTY SHORT~BUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT TO CUT THE PARTY SHORT~BUT   NOT TO CUT THE PARTY SHORT~BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 6:40 am

I got up this morning to delete this, but see it has some legs, (even though no one knew what the subject matter was.)  Of course we care about the state and the future of the nation=the people.  And our families and ourselves. 

And we may carry a burden that others do not, in that we have been called to 'watch' and to 'tell', and what we've seen is the workings of satan as God exposes. And the injustices are despicable;
some unspeakable.
Yet God has said, (and reminded) Let not your heart be hardened.

(Some of) the 'church' is so peculiar.  "Well, I guess there's nothing left to do but pray." uh, duh!
Do we even believe what we say we believe? 
To see what GOD will do, we have to pray FIRST and continually...in the manner He has given us.
What all God will do for us when we ask rightly is stunning.

In this life, amidst tribulations, our first duty is to honor God in words and in deeds, and to Trust Him, as He knows we have need of such things before we even ask.
Build yourselves up, He said, in our Most Holy Faith in His riches, in His Glory, and in His Righteousness.  Would a good father give a stone to the child who asks for bread?  How much better is He who first Loved us.

You know prosperity holds (I dare say) more temptation than poverty, and giving over to it has severe consequences to body and soul, as we've just witnessed. 
When we turn all our worldly affairs over to the Hand of God that His Will might be, we've done the needed thing.

So this is the correction and the assurance I awoke with this morning, and may we always walk in His Assurance with Peace for our souls.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

NOT TO CUT THE PARTY SHORT~BUT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: