Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There is still power of the people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

There is still power of the people Empty
PostSubject: There is still power of the people   There is still power of the people I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 9:29 am

That is the main thing I learned this year. For so long I've been told it doesn't matter how or if I vote, the PTB are going to install whomever they want. It doesn't matter what party I vote for they're all the same gang. I believe that one! 

But I was repenting and asking Father to give us a good president this time because there were so many people who hate the Liberal way. 

But I really thought it would be Killery, I saw how the rino repubicans  turned against Trump because he was an outsider  and for most of the campaign, thought it was futile.

And Y'all know she cheated, she just didn't cheat hard enough and the regular folks, people that want decency back turned out in record numbers and we took it from the Elites! The Corporations and their controllers! The Clinton Crime mob! and last but not least the idiotic lib gen xers(thats me, just not lib and completely braindead) and the  marxist educated millennials.  Did I leave anyone out? OH Yeah, Satan! heehee at least for a while.
  But It did above all else, prove to me that the People can make a difference.   

The Elites, Reptilians, angel bloodlines, satanic baby killers are no match for the people (and a majority of Trump voters are most likely Believers).  And no match against the Lord, especially when we are trying to do the right thing  and HE is with us. 

I'm so very happy! Father and Jesus are active and listening to us, I hope this Trump presidency is a blessing for America and the World.
Back to top Go down

There is still power of the people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: