Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SkyWatchTV WEB EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Michael Heiser - The Sin of the Watchers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

SkyWatchTV WEB EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Michael Heiser - The Sin of the Watchers Empty
PostSubject: SkyWatchTV WEB EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Michael Heiser - The Sin of the Watchers   SkyWatchTV WEB EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Michael Heiser - The Sin of the Watchers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 6:44 am

Published on Nov 21, 2016

Dr. Michael Heiser, author of 'The Unseen Realm' and the forthcoming book 'Reversing Hermon', joins Derek and Sharon Gilbert to discuss the Watchers, the angels who "kept not their first estate," and why their sin in Genesis chapter 6 had such an impact on human history.

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: SkyWatchTV WEB EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Michael Heiser - The Sin of the Watchers   SkyWatchTV WEB EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Michael Heiser - The Sin of the Watchers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 3:03 pm

It was really good and interesting!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SkyWatchTV WEB EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Michael Heiser - The Sin of the Watchers   SkyWatchTV WEB EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Michael Heiser - The Sin of the Watchers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 3:09 pm

Thanks for the reminder. I meant to watch this yesterday but got major diverted off on all the Comet Ping-Pong et-el pedo stuff. Now it's really on my must do bucket list for later today.

EDIT TO ADD:  Really good, just watched. I'm going to order his Hermon book when it becomes available.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyWatchTV WEB EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Michael Heiser - The Sin of the Watchers   SkyWatchTV WEB EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Michael Heiser - The Sin of the Watchers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1