Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher

PostSubject: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:17 am

Ummmmm, this just gets deeper and dirtier. Anybody here speak French? Well, Google Translate does and . . .

James Alefantis = J'aime les enfants (in French)

J'aime les enfants = I Love Children (in English)

Proof below. I did a translate and sure enough. So I'm sharing the screen capture with y'all. Go prove this for yourselves too. I could be lying . . .  but I'm not . . . you'll see.

My thanks to Zero Hedge where I saw news of this in the comments section. Link is below. Do please go there and read the article.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-23/reddit-bans-pizzagate-we-dont-want-witchhunts-our-site

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

There's plenty of room for all God's creatures . . .
. . . right next to the mashed potatoes!
Back to top Go down
michael371

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:23 am

long read, but worth it....i hope this link works because this is ALL documented!!!!!!!!

https://www.docdroid.net/rB4FcAi/cult-abuse-excerptwith-sources.pdf.html#page=2
Back to top Go down
michael371

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:42 am

dyncorp ?...excerpt from wikipedia

n the late 1990s, two employees, Ben Johnston, a former DynCorp aircraft mechanic, and Kathryn Bolkovac, a U.N. International Police Force monitor, independently alleged that DynCorp employees in Bosnia engaged in sex with minors, and sold them to each other as slaves.[93][94] Both Johnston and Bolkovac were fired, and Johnston was later placed into protective custody before leaving several days later.[95]
On June 2, 2000, an investigation was launched in the DynCorp hangar at Comanche Base Camp, one of two U.S. bases in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and all DynCorp personnel were detained for questioning.[95] CID spent several weeks investigating and the results appear to support Johnston's allegations.[95] DynCorp had fired five employees for similar illegal activities prior to the charges.[96] Many of the employees accused of sex trafficking were forced to resign under suspicion of illegal activity. However, as of 2014 no one had been prosecuted.[97]
In 2002, Bolkovac filed a lawsuit in Great Britain against DynCorp for unfair dismissal due to a protected disclosure (whistleblowing), and won.[98] Bolkovac co-authored a book with Cari Lynn titled The Whistleblower: Sex Trafficking, Military Contractors And One Woman's Fight For Justice. In 2010, a film titled The Whistleblower, starring Rachel Weisz and Vanessa Redgrave, was released.[99][100]

donald rumsfeld being questioned about it by cynthia mckinney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr2oQExxGmU&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
researcher

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:49 am

Link worked fine. Long PDF document so I've save it off. Gonna take a while to parse through this one. Just scanning through I hit many spots that I remember reading about over the years.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Back to top Go down
michael371

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:44 pm

reddit just went down with the info now gone concerning pizzagate?????????????only can be one of two reasons....its either because of fear of a lawsuit, or somebody is getting very nervous
Back to top Go down
michael371

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkqQJbOlScM

justin faull and william ramsay, concerning pizzagate
Back to top Go down
researcher

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:05 pm

This I love children thing is even on tee shirts. The 5½ minute video is an Alex Jones expose on pizzagate. Observe closely at exactly 3min30sec mark. I took a screen shot of it and posted it below the video. Couple what you see with my original posting about the name in French.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw

Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:07 am

There are 144 views on this thread-seems like the right place for this video.

What about Podesta, number 14 and the fish?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YxaCrxDrxo

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1Thessalonians 5:16 -18
Back to top Go down
researcher

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:50 pm

Dove wrote:
There are 144 views on this thread-seems like the right place for this video.

As good a place as any. The video answered a lot of questions lurking in the playground in my mind that were niggling at me lately too. I hope it answered questions for a few other as well. I'm not a big numerology person but in the case of the video, if the shoe fits . . .

Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:43 pm

I said I'd bring the actual wikileaks email on the "O" if I found it again.

Start at 3:22 to catch it.  (Listen from beginning to hear some on Andrew Kline, and on Haiti affair. )

The "O" email was sent from Fred Burton of Stratfor, a company frequently
involved in the emails.  He is the company Chief Security Officer.  They sure seem to have alot of global insider info on their website,    https://www.stratfor.com/

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Back to top Go down
researcher

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:39 pm

More on that Stratfor connection plus more in this 15 minute video. Do recall the recent suspicious and nefarious deaths of (1) Andrew Breitbart (2) Michael Hastings (3) Tom Clancy who were known to be collaborating together to break a BIG STORY that they were investigating that uncovered a lot of dirt on a lot of very highly placed people. If I have my story straight Tom Clancy was writing a "fictional" book at the time. A book that though billed as fiction would be steeped in actual fact. Lets add Vince Foster and Seth Rich to that mix too. And don't forget the coroner who conducted Breitbarts autopsy was very soon after found dead of possible arsenic poisoning. Can somebody give me a break here?

Did I miss anything? Trying to put these puzzle pieces to gether and connecting up all the dots has to be one of the most disgusting research project I've ever done.

ASSANGE, BREITBART WARNED US! HILLARY'S PIZZAGATE CULT and VINCE FOSTER ET AL. MURDERS EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKHpaHl44ms

Notes For Video wrote:
Published on Nov 27, 2016
Andrew Breitbart left an eerie message about John Podesta before he died: Podesta was the GATEKEEPER to a secret world the average person knows little about. It has to do with child trafficking among elite circles, and Hillary's "33,000" emails may be the tip of the iceberg into a massive crime syndicate.

C. Ervana has discovered new Wikileaks from a "global intelligence" firm called Stratfor that unveil bizarre and disturbing details: that the firm is closely linked to Hillary and appears to be involved in trafficking. In several of the Stratfor emails there are key terms of "pizza" "hotdog" and "waitress." Like the Podesta emails, there appears to be a pattern to the language used in the Stratfor emails: it is encoded with key words and phrases. Based on research, "pizza" and "hotdog" may be street terms related to trafficking children, and "waitress" may be a street term related to trafficking women. In the Podesta emails, there is strong that "Pizza" is related to a child. This is disturbing for several reasons: Pope Francis was depicted at a "pizza party" for Tony Podesta; and 2 women were arrested in North Korea while reporting on human trafficking. A picture of these two women with a child was sent to Podesta, Huma Abedin, and others at the State Department. The file was entitled "pizza." We have seen the MSM and Snopes come out in recent day, defending the Clintons and accusing alternative media of being "fake news."

Stratfor was exposed as a firm working very closely with Hillary and John Podesta. Many Stratfor emails are filled with sexual references about women. For example, one email appears to be discussing prices for women who perform exotic work. These women are called "waitresses." Why on Earth is an intelligence organization talking about such things? It doesn't seem like they are trying to hinder or stop trafficking from happening. Rather, it seems like they are encouraging it.

A batch of Wikileaks was released on November 6, 2016 called DNC2Leak. It began trending on Twitter. At exactly the same time, James Comey "pardoned" Hillary Clinton again, citing that there were no new details to be revealed from re-opening the investigation. I doubt that the timing was a coincidence. It appears the U.S. government was attempting to thwart the distribution of DNC2Leak, which was a part of Wikileaks Phase 3 campaign. Also, the night of November 6, 2016 saw a DDOS attack on Wikileaks. It was the first time their website went down in several years. Reddit, 4chan, and Twitter, all of which repost Wikileaks, also went down at the same time. Clearly, there was a coordinated effort from the U.S. government to stop DNC2Leak from spreading.

In DNC2Leak, Stratfor officials point out that Vince Foster and Ron Brown were victims of Hillary. Brown was killed because he was "inconveniently talkative." Foster was a victim after he was poised to leak a major Hillary scandal back in the 1990s, some believe it was related to Whitewater.

What most don't know is that Stratfor has a lengthy history of close relations to Hillary Clinton and John Podesta. According to Wayne Madsen, an intelligence expert and journalist, Stratfor is a part of a large conglomerate supporting Hillary that involved foreign intelligence, Israeli groups, high-ranking political officials, etc. Hillary's "33,000" emails could have been a tip of the iceberg, that led into a crime syndicate so huge, that is would implicate thousands of industry leaders, heads of states, and celebrities. High-profile child trafficking rings have been exposed in Great Britain, Norway, and the United States recently. I believe we are seeing the scandal of the century opening up.

Was this the "surprise" that Julian Assange promised us? It is still unknown if Julian Assange is alive. But Wikileaks has brought attention to some of the darkest secrets ever to have been revealed: a glimpse into the "business" of elite circles.

The Lord Jesus told us that those who cause children to sin will be destroyed. A millstone will be strung around their necks as a medal of death, and it will drown them at the bottom of the ocean. Jesus loved children. We must pray that children will be protected from these Satanists. If you do not believe Christ Jesus, please do so now! I love Him so much! Please believe! He is coming soon!

Music by: Michael McCann, Inferno Soundtrack, Mazzaroth and the Appointed Times 2014

Please note: C. Ervana currently DOES NOT have any other social networking platforms or websites. C. Ervana content is exclusively offered on Youtube.

Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 17 U.S.C. § 106 and 17 U.S.C. § 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Last edited by researcher on Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:18 pm

My big post timed out.  Great.  Summary:  if people link to yt from your post they'll see Breitbart
calling out Podesta in public.
Bannon knows everything Breitbart knew:

http://www.newsmax.com/John-Gizzi/stephen-bannon-steve-bannon-breitbart-trump/2016/08/18/id/744096/

We really only have to have one thing: a solemn commitment to ourselves that this ends in 2017.

Back to top Go down
researcher

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:27 pm

Dove wrote:
My big post timed out.

Hit preview every now and then. Time out gets reset. Or, work offline in a word processor then copy and paste your work to the posting window you'd normally type in. VOILA!!! I've learned the hard way to do this myself. Sorry your mondo posting hit the aether.

Dove wrote:
We really only have to have one thing: a solemn commitment to ourselves that this ends in 2017.

Amen to that!

Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:51 am

Thanks Researcher.  You did tell me once b4...sigh.  This one got away from me.
But, new day-new stuff.

1st. another link:  http://sgtreport.com/    He's got good, relevant reports on-site.

2nd.  New video I'm trying to vet.  Maybe 5 days ago an alleged cometpingpong November menu hit the net,
and this looks to be connected with it.  I really doubted the authenticity of the menu.
That would make these people exceedingly stupid, and...well, we'll see.

I'll post it cuz it's out there making the rounds, and continue trying to check it.

Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:38 am

It's dawned on me here that it isn't that these 'higher office' sexual deviants gravitate to public service, as in the way the scout troop leader or the teacher, etc. seek out children.

This is part of the initiation, required participation, fostered by 'traditions' and by peers,  for the promise of guaranteed elitist positions, money and power.
It literally is selling their soul to the devil.

Many are well placed 'gatekeepers'.  Others work to sanction it through changing laws, through social networks, mass media, controlling what's 'acceptable-what's not.
This is the club they must join; the contract they must enter into. 
A whole new definition of 'pay to play'.
I scanned the pdf file Michael posted, but didn't get to the others.  I'm guessing this is the point they make?
I mean I knew it, but now I get it.

Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:27 pm

new info link (reddit replacement)  https://voat.co/v/PizzaGate

Back to top Go down
researcher

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:24 pm

That video was just eyes WIDE OPEN! I'm looking for the original infowars - Joe Biggs video referenced.

Ah, think I found it, or similar. Go to 3min55sec mark. This is from the Alex Jones channel. I'm still researching and also still saving things OFFLINE - OFF COMPUTER on flash drives & CD-ROM. Amazed at how fast things are being scrubbed from the net. Some of that stuff I have saved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LERwmbgm0Vg

Video Notes wrote:
Published on Nov 30, 2016
An International Pedophile ring has been fully operational for decades. Plummeting down the rabbit hole you will eventually discover the Franklin Cover up, The Jimmy Saville Scandal, The Hampstead Cover up, The Elm Guest House Scandal, Jeffrey Epstein’s Lolita Island and many others that were eventually buried by a colluding media and the fact that the general public loses interest because the reality of high profile pedophilic predators is an alien world and completely repulsive to the average person.

But as recently as a week ago. Norwegian police arrested 20 men and were investigating 31 suspects involved in a pedophile network. Deputy Police Chief Gunnar Floystad told reporters that many of the suspects were highly educated and included lawyers and politicians. Prosecutors said the suspects had met on the Dark Web. The material discovered on the Dark Web involved children as young as toddlers and included acts of bestiality.

Let’s hope the walls are finally closing in on this cancer that has fed on thousands upon thousands of children worldwide.

Back to top Go down
researcher

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:49 pm

WELL - - - reference my last post - - - video has been removed!!! That was darn quick too! Good thing I saved it while I could. I have it bagged and tagged!

Meanwhile, I found this Red Ice Radio show very interesting. It's only hour one. You need to be a subscriber to get hour two. Anyone here subscribe to Red Ice? I'd love to hear part two. And yes, I've ripped the audio from this and saved it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSLKt1Veg6U

Red Ice Show Notes wrote:
Published on Nov 28, 2016
Tara, also known as Reality Calls, is a British YouTuber. Although she originally created her channel to discuss veganism, she has since transitioned to covering politics and unpopular truths. Reinhard joins us for this show as well.

We begin by diving into #PizzaGate. We discuss the origins of the scandal, which lie in John Podesta’s leaked emails. These emails were found to contain strange references to pizza and hotdogs. Eventually, internet sleuths were able to determine that these were actually codes for something else. This led to the discovery of Comet Ping Pong, a pizza shop in Washington D.C. with intimate connections to The Democratic Party. We discuss how this pizza shop, despite seeming normal from the outside, appears to be the front for an elaborate pedophile network. The first hour also covers Satanism, spirit cooking, and whether or not Podesta and friends are serious occult practitioners.

The members’ hour starts with a discussion on the untimely deaths of a few truth seekers. We mull over Andrew Breitbart’s apparent knowledge of Podesta’s involvement in underage sex trafficking, and also discuss Max Spiers, who recently died under mysterious circumstances while investigating organized pedophilia. We consider the role that pedophilia plays in the global power structure, and agree that the elite cater to the twisted desires of their subordinates in order to gain control over them. We then explore why many people refuse to even look at the evidence for #PizzaGate – despite the fact that members of the elite have been convicted of pedophilia on many occasions. To conclude our show, we consider what can be done to ensure that those complicit in #PizzaGate are – legally – brought to justice.

Guest's website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vw...

Listen or watch the second hour of all our shows and get full access to our archives at http://redicemembers.com
Subscribe and stream or download over 1000 programs, videos, films, Insight episodes, Red Ice TV & Weekend Warrior.

More Red Ice Radio:
https://redice.tv/red-ice-radio

Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:20 pm

I'll have to watch later, but "REALITY CALLS' has her own yt channel that should help.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=reality+calls

Back to top Go down
researcher

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:35 pm

About that Alex Jones Video that was suddenly removed. It is now back up with the part I singled out at 3min55sec removed. The fact that infowars removed that part makes me wonder if the entire thing about that report making claims of a pizza party with 5 new pizzas and four in bad health left overs from last month was a hoax. It's beginning to look that way to me. The revised video is below with the possible hoax part removed since it seems it can't be verified. They're trying to be responsible journalists. KUDOS to infowars for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfqaZk8DGGQ

Back to top Go down
researcher

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:14 pm

This is CYA just for your information. I found a screenshot Joe Biggs reported on of the document infowars removed. It is probably a hoax however curiosity being what it is I captured it for reference and to share here. I wanted others to see and have this info just in case this should turn out to not be a hoax and we find out later that it's gone everywhere. Just a little exercise in CYA. Keep on keeping on!

Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:31 pm

Good thinking.  I did see the Nov. menu at least a week ago and thought there's no way in the middle of what has to be a fire storm for them did they come out with this thing.  And I believe what you've captured was either a direct part of the menu, or originally released at the same time. ie: fake.

Did U see the 'O' talking about him, Biden and pizza in 2015?  Oh and everybody howled with laughter.  Hopefully, it went over their heads.  (I  put it on it's own thread-anything that directly implicates "O" )

Then I listened to the 2016 Press Corp. dinner again.  Even "O" took a real shot at CNN.
And Meghan Kelly is leaving Fox for one of the others.  Right after the election she appeared on
Kelly Rippa's program to talk election and promote her new book.  She mentioned praying for the President elect and if Rippa had false teeth they would have hit the floor.

Back to top Go down
researcher

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:49 pm

Dove wrote:
Did U see the 'O' talking about him, Biden and pizza in 2015?  Oh and everybody howled with laughter.  Hopefully, it went over their heads.  (I  put it on it's own thread-anything that directly implicates "O" )

Yeah, I saw it. Honestly, a month ago it would have gone over my head too. I was in Costco yesterday resupplying the larder and passed the pizzas by. I couldn't even look in their direction and this from someone who absolutely loves pizza. The culinary kind only of course. I'll probably get over "it" but probably won't ever be able to look at pizza again without being reminded of pizzagate stuff. Sad about that! Satan sucks yet another small pleasure out of life.

Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:51 am

It's true.  I now have pizza aversion syndrome too.  New link (I think).
Has old plus some new "what's happening now" info and links from the last few days.
https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

And I saw a recent article on VT that aims to completely nullify pizzagate. Echoes of extreme MSM.
Looking at their (Veterans Today) front page I felt I'd tripped into an alternate universe.  They don't seem to share the same world view as most deplorables do.(understatement!)

Back to top Go down
researcher

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:14 pm

Dove wrote:
It's true.  I now have pizza aversion syndrome too.  New link (I think).
Has old plus some new "what's happening now" info and links from the last few days.

https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

Thanks, Dove. I've just saved that wordpress web page. Doubt it'll last long. There was stuff there I hadn't seen. Meanwhile, Doug Hagmann has been doing a lot of "front & center" investigation on this. He's been level-headed about it all. Any-who, I'm getting ready to view a new report by him and I've posted the video below plus link to his report.

https://youtu.be/Yg0Uw2mAw9s

https://www.hagmannreport.com/investigative-reports-by-doug-hagmann/special-report-pizzagate-is-part-of-a-larger-picture/

Hagmann Report wrote:
SPECIAL REPORT: “Pizzagate” is Part of a Larger Picture
By Douglas J. Hagmann -
December 1, 2016

The topic is disgusting and unseemly – a topic not welcome or otherwise discussed in polite company. It is nevertheless extremely real and critically important to understand that some of the people holding the highest positions of power and influence in our government, and other governments are involved in the most perverse and satanic activities.

The veil is just beginning to be pulled back by some of the most tenacious and talented citizen journalists who are fighting against the odds – against the backlash – to expose the deeds of darkness of the most powerful. They are doing the job most investigators have refused to do, and nearly all of the “legitimate” journalists have refused to do. Silence in the face of evil is itself evil.

Join Doug Hagmann and Jon Robberson in this discussion of “Pizzagate,” which is part of the bigger picture of perversity funded, controlled and operated by some of the richest, most influential and highest placed members of society. There is indeed a conspiracy – one of silence and censorship, for once such deeds are exposed the extent of the depravity will be revealed for all to see.

Back to top Go down
researcher

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:48 pm

I'm deep into the Hagmann video I embedded in my previous post. It's a must *hear! It's audio only and you can bet your sweet bippy that I've captured it and saved it as an mp3.

*Dare I say a MANDATORY hear at that?

Doug Hagmann reveals some startling things starting early on starting at around 1993 implicating our own government, FBI, and others, and it just keeps getting deeper and deeper from there. Please listen. If you have been following this pedo stuff at all you'll need this information in your arsenal of facts.

Remember, Doug is a licensed investigator. That license means that he has legal access to information and databases that most of us can only dream about and/or wish for.

Share with others!!!!

EDIT TO ADD: This is so important that I uploaded the mp3 audio file I created to my Mediafire cloud to share with y'all and anyone else who wants a copy. Audio file is 18.83MB 48kbps. Sound is clear as a bell. Good for those who listen on the go.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ct5caeh41ry3qdn/2016_12_01_-_Special_Report_-__Pizzagate_is_Part_of_Larger_Picture.mp3

https://www.mediafire.com/?ct5caeh41ry3qdn

Last edited by researcher on Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:06 pm

I'm sitting on stuff re Hollywood, on payouts, on deaths, there's so much.  And there once was info on Scalia.  I've seen it referenced, but it wasn't enough of a lead to get me anywhere. Maybe it could be found again.  I'll post 'Clinton Cash' in the money thread.  If memory serves that was a book first, then a movie, then a death.  It's supposed to be a must hear 'definitive work'.
Starting Hagmann now.
It was impossible not to laugh at the goat herders though.  "Oh yeah, looks good.  You can make it!"
while staring at foaming, frothing, raging torrents of rushing water.  And it's not even like they got caught in it.  No...they purposely drove into it!  Oy vey.  I'm sure that's what the woman said in the beginning.  That was definitely an Arabic  Oy vey.  chuckle

Clinton Cash (Hagmann mentioned it) http://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t15388-show-me-the-money#38454

Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:33 am

I was going to say they can't murder us all.   But actually that's not so true now, is it. 
I can hardly stand to imagine the despair of the person forced to meet satan's wrath without knowing Christ.

This is just a tiny list of a few of the names.

Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:09 pm

I did a forum search for this video and didn't find it.
It's a microcosm of what this battle will be like.
It is the Franklin Credit Union, Nebraska, Boy's Town story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc

Back to top Go down
researcher

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:27 pm

Good video, Dove. I downloaded and saved "Conspiracy of Silence" to optical disc 8-10-ish years ago. I still have it.

Meanwhile, way across the Atlantic pond, the UK's version of 60 minutes just did a recent (2015) expose report on THEIR own boy's town scandal. Worth the 30 minutes to see that we ain't the only ones with the problem. It's world wide.

Show Notes wrote:
60 minutes Australia - Westminster UK - high level child abuse exposé

Published on Jul 19, 2015
Courtesy of Australia's Channel 9, broadcast in Australia on 18/7/2015 - disturbing allegations of child abuse and cover ups at the highest level in the UK. (Re-broadcast here in the public interest, without prejudice - no allegation or affiliation to any party is implied.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRObgttIyeg

Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:07 pm

I overstated at my first reaction.  Actually this is hardly a drop in the ocean..

Arrests, convictions of 2 Senators, other gov't officials for acts against children, and gathering and/or selling child pornography.

It's what they and sooo many others get away with that's shocking.  And after watching the Nebraska cover up and some Clinton videos I realize even when it seems something's uncovered and exposed, actually it probably isn't.

https://medium.com/@LoriHandrahan2/daniel-rosen-s-arrest-1f7befb1762c#.7bu3oacav

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!   

Back to top Go down

James Alefantis Owner of Comet Pizza - Shocking Revelation On His Name!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1