Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show me the money

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Show me the money Empty
PostSubject: Show me the money   Show me the money I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 8:34 am

What can one person do against a sea of corruption?  Inform a few.
What can a praying person do against corruption?  Take them down!
Believe it! Declare it! Hasten it!   Is anything too big for God?
Almighty God, THY will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Maranatha

And I thought Obama was revolting.  I cannot look at this snake either!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Show me the money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me the money   Show me the money I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 1:24 pm

Dove wrote:
I cannot look at this snake either!

Great and informative video, but -

Calling these guys snakes is an insult to the real thing! They make the reptile below look cute and cuddly.

Show me the money 080304-snake-fangs-02

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Show me the money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me the money   Show me the money I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 4:08 pm

"Financial expert Charles Ortel says “The Clinton Foundation is the biggest charity frauds in history.” Ortel, ... does high powered research for top Wall Street investment firms..."
"How much money has the Clinton Foundation raised globally? Ortel says it’s a “$100 billion criminal conspiracy” and goes on to say, “I think it is a disgrace.  To put that number into perspective, depending on how you look at the Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme, that was either $40 billion to $60 billion.  This is $100 billion, and maybe more.”

http://usawatchdog.com/clinton-foundation-is-robin-hood-in-reverse-charles-ortel/

Ortel says he has published 40 reports on the Foundation so far.  You can find his work free of charge on CharlesOrtel.com.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Show me the money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me the money   Show me the money I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 4:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Clinton Cash

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Show me the money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me the money   Show me the money I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 5:04 pm

Unbelievable.  Drunk on power. Despicable.  And that's being so kind.  We could fill pages with
adjectives. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Show me the money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me the money   Show me the money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 3:40 pm

This was posted today but is supposedly a part of an earlier interview:  (It's short)
At least it's in print right from the evil ones.

EDIT;  full interview of Nov. 5,2016 is in next post down.  (24 mins long)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6ugAfOc9kM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Show me the money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me the money   Show me the money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 4:25 pm

Full interview Nov. 5

Last edited by Dove on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Show me the money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me the money   Show me the money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 4:40 pm

This wikileaks outlines Hitlery's entire M.E. policy (dur)

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Show me the money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me the money   Show me the money I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 1:10 pm

Here's some despicable pay-to-play with potential for disaster.
http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/obama-pal-does-business-with-saddams-nuke-scientist/

Besides the handling over of land to the UN and foreign governments, the infiltration
into all levels of government, education, media, etc.; the take over of key businesses and infrastructures is absolutely terrifying, I think.
We're only seeing bits and pieces of it.  If ever we could make or find a list... and it wouldn't be easy...but even just some would have to wake up the nation.

Bringing back manufacturing and service jobs might placate the public, but it doesn't touch where the true corruption lies. And it doesn't begin to reveal how much big business is internally manipulated for nothing more than massive profit skimming at the top, paybacks for contracts or information, etc. with NO REGARD for the consequences.
Everything that the watcher community has talked about as befalling the sheep has already been happening to us all for years.   And they may well be Untouchable.  Sigh.
~~~~
"Gloomy"  Part 2
GET RID OF THE FED!    Sounds like fun.  Are the results going to be fun?  What happens to paper money,to income, investments, purchase prices.  Wasn't it Iceland who did it?  They're so tiny they can barter.  We can't.  Think about India.  Venezuela.  The other scuttlebutt is we go back on the Gold standard.  How does that play out.  We need to know about these things I think.
Buying precious metals isn't enough of an explanation for me.  I'd love to have a picture of how that all works if paper money becomes just so much paper.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Show me the money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me the money   Show me the money I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show me the money
Page 1 of 1