Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healthful Considerations

Go down 
+2
Delfi
Dove
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Healthful Considerations Empty
PostSubject: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 1:19 pm

Sources for informational purposes only.  Articles to aid in your own research.
I'll give each it's own post.
No thing is right for everyone.
ALWAYS do a search for contraindications/interactions with prescription drugs, foods, allergies before supplementing with anything.
I'll note those that are linked to suppliers/manufacturers. (end of disclaimers   water    )

Magnesium is called "A" if not "THE" master mineral.  But there are many forms on the market. These references explain the benefits and different effects of each.

https://drnibber.com/understanding-different-types-of-magnesium/

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/types-of-magnesium/

CAUTION: [size=14]Taking Magnesium with a Statin Drug (Crestor) – We have added information to the [size=14]Concerns and Cautions section of the Magnesium Supplements Review indicating that blood levels of certain statin drugs, particularly Crestor, may be drastically reduced if taken with certain forms of magnesium.
from www.consumerlab.com  In free section search.   I'm not subscribed there.

Food sources of Magnesium:  Portions are 100 grams, a little over 3 ounces.
[/size][/size]

• Rice bran, crude (781 mg)
  • Seaweed, agar, dried (770 mg)
  • Chives, freeze-dried (640 mg)
  • Spice, coriander leaf, dried (694 mg)
  • Seeds, pumpkin, dried (535 mg)
  • Cocoa, dry powder, unsweetened (499 mg)
  • Spices, basil, dried (422 mg)
  • Seeds, flaxseed (392 mg)
  • Spices, cumin seed (366 mg)
  • Nuts, brazilnuts, dried (376 mg)
  • Parsley, freeze-dried (372 mg)
  • Seeds, sesame meal (346 mg)
  • Nut, almond butter (303 mg)
  • Nuts, cashew nuts, roasted (273 mg)
  • Soy flour, defatted (290 mg)
  • Whey, sweet, dried (176 mg)
  • Bananas, dehydrated (108 mg)
  • Millet, puffed (106 mg)

• Shallots, freeze-dried (104 mg)
  • Leeks, freeze-dried (156 mg)
  • Fish, salmon, raw (95 mg)
  • Onions, dehydrated flakes (92 mg)
  • Kale, scotch, raw (88 mg)

The portions described are 100 grams, a little over 3 ounces.

Some benefits of magnesium:

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/8-ways-magnesium-makes-you-healthier.html

http://www.bewellbuzz.com/wellness-buzz/magnesium-deficiency-symptoms-many-problems-one-simple-solution/

https://draxe.com/magnesium-supplements/
SELLER

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 12:46 pm

This is an amazing free resource of published studies.  There are paid access levels, but I haven't felt the need.
You can look up health issues, diseases, therapeutic substances, the latest information, etc.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/research-dashboard

Sayer Ji explains how to get the most from the information collected:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 2:06 pm

On youtube.

TITLE:  THE BETRAYAL SERIES-AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES AND SOLUTIONS.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3nlB_oaU70fwitm6fjKTu1HtEH88rX0h

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 4:28 pm

ZINC:

May help tinnitus, COPD, prostate cancer and other diseases.
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/substance/zinc

Zinc is also available in different forms.  Here are the differences, and which to buy for the desired results.
http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/types-of-zinc/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 1:23 pm

FREE presentation on vitamins:
"Each day from January 19th, we will screen two full length interviews from the film's archive, 14 interviews in all.​
There will also be two repeat presentations each day from That Vitamin Summit.​
And finally, a brand new seven part video series from Andrew Saul, called The Nutritional Fortress, will also premier with one episode per day.

http://vitaminmastery.com/?oprid=10465

You'll know the topics and can choose whatever interests you.  (At least one presenter takes ALOT of vitamins daily.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 7:28 am

From autism-ASD to Alzheimers, aluminum is one of the suspected culprits.   It is able to cross the blood-brain barrier and lodge in the brain, where it is then very hard to remove.

The link to aluminum and early onset Alzheimers has been measured and proven,
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/scientists-prove-link-between-aluminum-and-early-onset-alzheimer-s-disease

"this study in particular is believed to be of significant value, because it is the first time that scientists have measured the level of aluminum in the brain tissue of individuals diagnosed with familial Alzheimer’s disease. 
(Alzheimer’s disease or AD is considered to be familial if two or more people in a family suffer from the disease.) 
According to their paper, the concentrations of aluminum found in brain tissue donated by individuals who died with a diagnosis of familial AD, was the highest level ever measured in human brain tissue. "

(they suggest hereditary factors.  I would think it's also if not moreso shared environmental factors.)

Studies also name silica, ionic silica or silicic acid as effective eliminators of aluminum stored in the body/brain.

This talks about everyday sources of silica we can easily access.
http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2015/06/3-mineral-waters-that-can-remove-aluminum-from-the-brain-2577906.html

I've seen this information before, and only Fiji water is easily accessible.  It is also relatively expensive, but :
"The suggested protocol is at least five days consuming a 1.5 liter bottle of water daily. More is required for high levels of aluminum toxicity. Dr. Exley considers drinking the whole bottle within an hour as the most efficient method of detoxing aluminum from the brain.
Healthful Considerations 769c32e8a6c3fd19771cdb726e915d3e3d681377
Dr. Exley explains that there are three commercial bottled waters listing silica amounts as milligrams (mg) per liter on the bottle. Fiji has the highest amount of the three."

The author said he's seen it for $1.99 per liter at Walmart, so weight out the cost-benefit when considering it.

Other important benefits of silica also in the article.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 8:20 am

Nice Dove, thank you. Smile your posts lately have been great! I especially loved the one on Jeff Sessions.You know, when I found out President Trump had chosen him, I went weak in the knees and almost started to cry. We haven't had an AG that moral and honest in idk how long. I know the smear is coming and they'll try to Bork him but I'm gonna fight it on facebook. And wherever else I can.It's reprehensible for Cory Booker to say he won't stand up for civil liberties when he was the one that sent the grand poobah of the KKK's son to the Death Chamber for his crimes and then executed him.  And many other times he had to crack down on them and did. I think this guy is fearless and way intelligent. We are definitely living in interesting times.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 8:24 am

By the way, I started taking oreganol oil (3 drops) along with a probiotic for  my reflux and after the initial burn that I thought was going to kill me, I had no heartburn the rest of the day, repeat and 2 days later I feel much better. That stuff is strong and hot like peppers,don. squirt yourself in the eye!
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 10:12 am

what do you know about MMS dove?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 11:25 am

Hi Murray.  Back when I looked at MMS (not MSM) there were too many conflicting reports as to whether it was a wonder substance or a total hoax.  So I never pursued it as a treatment option.
There are almost always other approaches which do have legitimate studies behind them and are more 'nature' based to address the same issues.
If you'd like to post or pm me with what needs treatment, I can tell you what I've found about it, and/or give you some links.
~~~~~
Hi Delfi!  Miss you around here!  Oh yeah, oregano oil!  I went that route rather than col. or ionic silver, and got some originating from Greece.  And killer HOT!  For sure!  Some American blends are not, but always start with a dilute mix till one knows what they've got.  It will kill a tooth infection and pain quickly, but I start with 4-5 drops in a rounded Tbs. of olive/coconut oil and apply sparingly.
It does kill the nerve in my experience with it, and the tooth will eventually come out.  But it was going to have to come out anyway, so this was painless (and cheap).   Hydrogen peroxide will do the same but takes longer and isn't as quick against the pain. (again my experience).   (Spit both treatments out)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 11:15 am

Recall of certain brands of turmeric due to high lead levels.  We probably don't have these brands,
but a couple jars do look like McCormick (but are not).
http://www.getholistichealth.com/47024/turmeric-spices-found-heavily-contaminated-with-toxic-lead-fda-forces-nationwide-recall-for-several-brands/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 11:59 am

ASTAXANTHIN.  Worth learning about.  Helps many conditions.  Not overly expensive.
I shop Vitacost alot.  Great prices, their brand name is usually the right form and source of a supplement (but always check).  Free shipping is easy to snag.  Usually arrives in 2 days. Lots of specials. 

According to web.md "It has been used safely in combination with other carotenoids, vitamins and minerals at 4 mg daily for up to 12 months.
No known contraindications. (but I'll keep looking)
I've started with 5 mg. mostly as a preventative.

Here's an impressive list of it's therapeutic value for many different ailments.
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/substance/astaxanthin

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/02/10/cysewki-discloses-astaxanthin-benefits.aspx

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 1:21 pm

EPI-PEN RECALL extends to U.S.

I'll save the whole list of Lot numbers.  Expiration dates are April, May, Sept., and Oct. 2017.

If you question one you have, pm me and I'll send you the lot numbers.
Or contact Mylan at 800-796-9526 or email customer service at customer.service@mylan.com.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 4:32 pm

Thanks Dove, I know how long it takes to put links together or to save for posting later.
Greatly appreciate these!
Dave
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 4:43 pm

Thanks Dave (my son's name, too Very Happy).  And back at ya for all your hard work!   thanks

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 5:31 pm

Careful with how you use turmeric. By mouth = OK but who in their right mind would allow someone to administer intravenously?

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/04/07/san-diego-woman-dies-after-turmeric-infusion.html

Fox News wrote:
San Diego woman dies after turmeric infusion
Published April 07, 2017
FoxNews.com

A San Diego woman who died in March had visited a naturopathic practitioner who administered an IV of turmeric solution to treat eczema, authorities said. Jade Erick, 30, became unresponsive after Dr. Jim Kelly began administering 250 mL of the mixture at his office, NBC 7 reported.

Kelly administered CPR and called 911 for Erick, who was later diagnosed with “severe anoxic brain injury secondary to cardiopulmonary arrest, most likely due to turmeric infusion,” an autopsy released on Thursday revealed. A medical examiner’s report listed food allergies to soy protein, lactose and gluten, as well as hypothyroidism and pre-diabetes, but it was not clear if any of that contributed to her death, NBC 7 reported. She died after six days of hospitalization.

Turmeric is used by naturopathic doctors to treat inflammatory issues like arthritis, though it was Erick’s first time having it infused, NBC 7 reported. Her mother reportedly told investigators that she had used it in capsule form.

“I’m not trying to imply defending him or being critical,” Steve Schechter, a naturopathic practitioner who knows Kelly, told NBC 7. “Every doctor, every therapist I know at times, has made mistakes, every person I know has used things correctly and you get that incredibly small percent of people who are hyper-reactive.”

Erick’s death is being ruled accidental, and the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department told NBC 7 they’re not involved in any criminal investigation. No administrative charges have been filed regarding Kelly’s death.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 1:03 pm

No charges were brought against him?  The outcome must have served their agenda.
~~~~

NEW free SERIES, beginning Wednesday, June 7.  24 hour watch window per segment.
THE SACRED PLANT

https://thesacredplant.com/docuseries/?ref=8466c45b-1104-4535-bca9-d048b4af8551

This takes you to sign up page and video intro which does not reveal anything.

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 7:03 pm

Dove, do you know how effective curcumin is for chronic pain? I'm back to the point that I am going to have to let the doctors start helping manage my pain again, but I found out about curcumin because of this thread. Sounds good from what I'm reading, just wondering if you have heard anything?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 6:29 am

Morning Josephus!  Absolutely.  They say it's a good as any NSAID.  It is an anti-inflammatory.
I take it for a non-pain inflammation and it def. makes a difference.
It's well-tested and written about and there are few precautions to taking it. It's very safe and
used by many, many.

There are a few things I'd like to do:

-get you a couple good references
-check a product source for purity, price, max dosage, C3 and peperin content
-double check against any other supplements and Rx's you might be taking. (blood thinners, specifically.  Be sure you have no upcoming surgeries)
-and if I know the source of the pain, there may be other supplements to add as well that treat the
specific source of pain.  It matters-alot!

At the bottom of each post are 4 little boxes.  One of them says 'PM" = private message.  You could fill me in that way.  Or right here if you wish.

And kudos to you for being willing to take on the responsibility for your health and well-being.  There's NO SHAME in getting help when we need help.  It's a tough world.  But we can battle!  And with God, ALL things are possible!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 12:04 pm

Sooo...the Sacred Plant (docu-series) was as suspected, marijuana.  I didn't listen to it because it's not readily available to all so what good is that.

Here's an old idea that's maybe being put through new testing.  It's easy to include in the environment: Negative ions.  
Not ozone, though Naturalnews.com has a new teeth treatment based on ozone.

I'm not recommending or researching ozone. 

More youtubes on negative ions available.  If anyone can do some research on proven results that would be great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTRtKby8P80

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 12:33 pm

Curing cancer through the metabolic model:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/08/02/metabolic-therapy-for-cancer.aspx?utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20170802Z1_UCM&et_cid=DM153046&et_rid=1656357

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 4:15 pm

jalapeno pepper, raw or pickled, is a surprisingly good pain reliever...i found that out myself....try it, it helps....supposedly, the hotter the pepper, the better it works.......jalapeno is as hot as i can go
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:42 am

Hot stuff, Michael. lol.  It's true.  Capsaicin cream rub for pain, drinking cayenne in water to stop a heart attack.
Even for indigestion, reflux and ulcers.  You'd think it would make it worse, but they say it heals.
I'd start easy though, test the waters.  I can imagine the heart attack guy recovering just so he could get up and punch the guy who gave it to him. heehee.

This is observation only, I'm just a reader not a practitioner. But I keep running into this.
There are many herbs and supplements that are conducive to healing what ails us.  BUT, once we are on prescription meds, the situation changes significantly.
What might have been helpful and serve as a 'medicine' can interact with Rx drugs, making them less effective, or worse: more effective.  In essence, double medicating.  And this includes certain foods we might favor as treatments.  (beyond grapefruit). Even curcumin can become problematic. 

What I would suggest is that people start a health regimen before trouble arises, aimed at the biggies: heart disease-vascular health, cancer, alzheimer's-dementia, and infections.
So, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and immune boosters come to mind.
Fresh fruits and vegetables, certain whole grains, nuts, legumes are conducive to a neutral Ph.

If you're doing green smoothies or consuming sig. amounts of spinach, swiss chard, celery, kale....remember to do the kidney flush (IDK, maybe every 6 wks?)
That's 2 ozs. olive oil with the juice of one fresh squeezed lemon.
Kidney stones are calcium.  Artery blockage is calcification.  Is it the same as dietary calcium?  So far all I find is the question, not the answer.  But there is a general recommendation out there to get calcium from plant food sources and not supplements. (U decide)
~~~~
WATERCRESS is now recognized as a cancer preventative and DNA protector.
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/watercress-blocks-cancer-and-dna-damage

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/63314.php

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/285412.php?utm_source=TrendMD&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Medical_News_Today_TrendMD_0

watercress protects against DNA damage. One cup of watercress contains more than 100 percent of the daily recommended amount of vitamin K.

It does take a lot of watercress and I'll be looking for a suitable extract.
~~~~~
And some info on teas, including white tea with lemon over green tea.
https://foodrevolution.org/blog/healthiest-beverages/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 12:37 pm

(2nd added post today):
ALRIGHTY.   BRAIN REGENERATION  JUST IN TIME.    woot

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/brain-regeneration-why-its-real-how-do-it

and whole turmeric to the rescue: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/how-whole-turmeric-heals-damaged-brain-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 1:29 pm

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=egcg+apoptosis

This is a link to 43 pages of studies on the therapeutic effect EGCG (in green tea) on varied cancer cell lines.  (20 studies linked on the first page alone).

I can't imagine how many there are on curcumin.  So I just checked.  there are 111 pages of 20 studies per page.

Thank Goodness there's a search button on top so you could put in any specific malady,
but ANYTHING this broad reaching and effective should not be ignored, no matter your health status.

A word of caution, search (google) for contra-indications!  These 'natural' products are strong and Can interfere with prescription drugs and with other pre-existing conditions. 

And it takes research to come to the right dosages and the combination-timing of the same.  But, wow...too good to pass up IMHO, as a preventative-b4 any problem arises.
Having tea one day and a curcumin supplement the next is one formula I've seen..
assuming you are taking in moderate doses for general health and well-being.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 1:05 pm

Because pancreatic cancer is a difficult and fast acting cancer, I'm putting this report here so that
anyone with the disease could discuss the findings with their doctor.

Ashwagandha is an inexpensive and readily available East Indian herb used for 1000's of years.
Furthermore it has shown results in living organisms, not just test tubes.

Excerpt:
"These data demonstrate that Withaferin A binds Hsp90, inhibits Hsp90 chaperone activity through an ATP-independent mechanism, results in Hsp90 client protein degradation, and exhibits in vivo anticancer activity against pancreatic cancer."

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/article/withaferin-compound-found-within-ashwaganda-exhibits-vivo-anticancer-activity-against

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/article/based-study-no-observed-effect-level-extract-was-found-be-2000-mgkgday

In a rat study aimed at determining possible toxicity, the max amount tested,
2000mg/kg/day showed no adverse affects.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 11:00 am

Remember God said you can eat/drink  poison and it won't hurt you. 

I'll assume this is not a monetary or politically motivated, biased report.
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/10/29/glyphosate-in-foods-and-population.aspx?utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20171029Z1_UCM&et_cid=DM164200&et_rid=100767380

From Mercola today:  This just got me~oatmeal, for goodness sake.  I mean really.

Quaker Oats,1 for example, were found to contain very high levels of glyphosate. People who regularly eat nonorganic oats also have elevated levels of the chemical in their urine. "These are the kinds of problems that are coming up out there," Fagan says. "All that's needed is for the grain producers to change their practices, so that they're not spraying the fields with this weed killer immediately before they harvest it, and it will solve those problems."

Wines also contain surprising amounts of glyphosate. As it turns out, weeds in vineyards are managed by spraying glyphosate, which ends up in the grapes as the roots of the grape vines pick it up through the soil.

Quote :
"This testing … is making something that's been invisible in our food system, visible to us," Fagan says. "[A] vegetable like spinach that you buy in an American grocery store is going to contain, on average, eight different pesticides. That's eight different pesticides, and you're taking it home to feed your family without knowing that's the case …

• 76 percent of people tested have some level of glyphosate in their system
  • Men typically have higher levels than women
  • People who eat oats on a regular basis have twice as much glyphosate in their system as people who don't (likely because oats are desiccated with glyphosate before harvest)
  • People who eat organic food on a regular basis have an 80 percent lower level of glyphosate than those who rarely eat organic. This indicates organic products are a safer choice

Although there is a urine test which can be purchased which will reveal glyphosate levels in your system, my opinion is 'why bother'.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:57 pm

FREE DOCU-SERIES ON AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES STARTS TUESDAY 12/6
[sign up links are good I think]

~~~~
[also, if you would like a more stress-free interweb surfing experience, try playing this in the background]   2nd song from top
~~~

blurb from producers:
Are you (or a loved one) suffering from autoimmune disease?
The crippling and painful symptoms can destroy joy as well as basic quality of life.
It leaves people in chronic pain and can take away absolutely every beautiful thing life has to offer.
The worst part is most people suffering from autoimmune disease have hundreds of questions… and almost ZERO answers.
But what if all the horrifying and painful autoimmune diseases could be prevented and reversed through little-known protocolsHealthful Considerations O?ih=6I_6_s_qIX_5Y_zhodv_Url_6R0xGo_vPD7kaA7Ka that you’re not being told about by your doctor?
What if the truth is being kept from you by an industry profiting by more than $100 billion annually, at the expense of your pain and suffering?
To answer that question, our friend Jonathan Otto and his wife, Lori, have put together a brand new 7-part docuseries you can watch for free.
In this series, Jonathan and Lori explore the real causes and solutions to Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, Thyroid Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lyme disease, even Alzheimer’s and Dementia, plus many more.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 7:38 am

Interesting fact on vitamin D (which requires presence of K2 for max absorption and availability)

My daughter in law in Fl. tested deficient in D3.  It's not like she doesn't have sun exposure!
Makes me wonder about wavelengths, etc.  Or the demands of 21st century on vita. D
--------------------
Other than Thyroid Hormone, Vitamin D is the only other receptor site I know of found on every cell of your body. So it’s VITAL to your health. That means every cell in your body uses Vitamin D.

Here are those signs of Vitamin D deficiency:

• Fatigue

• Depression

• Muscle Bone or Back Pain

• Brain Fog

• GI Troubles

• Lowered Immunity and Slow Wound Healing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 10:50 am

Turmeric

I sprinkle a little on my eggs with some garlic salt.
Mixed vegetables I also sprinkle a little along with a little olive oil and little butter.

I will say this. "I have noticed a big difference in Brain Function" you will too after a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healthful Considerations   Healthful Considerations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healthful Considerations
Page 1 of 1