Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

"Urgent "Kissinger To Present Illuminati Playbook To Trump"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: "Urgent "Kissinger To Present Illuminati Playbook To Trump"   Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:34 pm

Published on Dec 6, 2016

Former Sec. of State Henry Kissinger the "Father of the New World Order" comes to New York to pick the brain of President Elect Donald Trump http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also Help Us Spread the Word https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr... also http://thehill.com/homenews/administr... also https://crusaderjournal.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rawblues

PostSubject: Re: "Urgent "Kissinger To Present Illuminati Playbook To Trump"   Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:06 pm

A whole lot of conjecture in this. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: "Urgent "Kissinger To Present Illuminati Playbook To Trump"   Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:34 pm

rawblues wrote:
A whole lot of conjecture in this. 

Agree! First off I'm convinced that Trump probably already knows the illuminati playbook backwards and forwards. Things he's said about 9/11, Clinton, Bambam, rigged systems and such convince me of this.

No Kissinger required!

Second off . . . Paul Begley and his "ARE YOOOOU SERIOUS" is getting mighty old. It was cute and funny the first couple of times. My take is that he jumps on the latest and knee-jerks almost everything to death without a lot of before hand fact checking first. For those who have actually owned a record player we'd say he was a broken record with a locked groove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM7OS19Bt3s

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

It is difficult to get a man to understand something . . .
. . . when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
rawblues

PostSubject: Re: "Urgent "Kissinger To Present Illuminati Playbook To Trump"   Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Researcher,
That fellow needs to put a nickel on top of that tone arm!!  Laughing   Ruining a Bob Dylan song at that! How dare him!

I've been a vinyl junkie all my life.  Nothing like vinyl.

I still have my old BIC 960 stereo turntable I bought new in the 70's.  Keep them serviced and you just can't kill them….. better than any of those cheap plastic turntables they sell now in stores.

For 45's (which I still love), I own one like this.  A 1956 RCA 7HF-45 Orthophonic.  These were the BEST sounding "self contained" 45 rpm players ever made.  Restored ones like it will run you $350 plus, but ya won't regret it if you like your 45's.

I also have a vintage portable 78 rpm player for my "raw blues" 78's….. Muddy, Hooker, Lightnin', etc along with some scarce, great 50's rockabilly 78's.

Lastly, I have a Wurlitzer 2000 (45 rpm box) and Wurlitzer 1100 (78 room box) that Ive owned for 30+ years.   They still look and play great and make great night lights. Wink

The two pictured here aren't mine, but this is what they look like:  (2000 on left and 1100 on right)

Love the VINYL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: "Urgent "Kissinger To Present Illuminati Playbook To Trump"   Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:14 pm

You and I would get along great, Rawblues. I don't have that particular 45 player however I have three other types. Also 3 juke boxes. Rockola 1940 Super Luxury, Wurlitzer 1015 and Seeburg 45 plus remote wall boxes. Photos below from the web - not mine. Plus 7 or 8 wire recorders and reels of wires. Video below for those unfamiliar. I've been restoring these machines since the 1970's. I quit when I ran out of room.

BTW, reel to reel tape beats out vinyl hands down. I have both.

I was either born into the wrong era, or I'm stuck in the wrong era. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4viKMpVqd2w

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

It is difficult to get a man to understand something . . .
. . . when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
rawblues

PostSubject: Re: "Urgent "Kissinger To Present Illuminati Playbook To Trump"   Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:26 pm

I think we were both born at the tail end of the right era but we're now stuck in the wrong era!  Very Happy

You have some very nice jukes and I actually have a couple of those bakelite RCA 45-EY-2 record players with the built in speaker like the top one you have pictured there.  They have three vacuum tubes and sound really nice with a new Willie Bosco cartridge wired to play both the early mono 45's and the newer stereo 45's.

I sold my Seeburg KD-200 about four years ago.  Felt I needed to thin the herd and I just wasn't playing it as often as I needed to.  It was a beauty and the only Seeburg I had ever owned.  One of my favorite jukeboxes was a 1962 Rock-Ola 1496 Empress that I restored myself years ago.  I eventually sold it and I've regretted it ever since.  Oh well….  You can't keep them all and I'm satisfied being down to just two now.  

I have never seen a wire recorder in action.  That is something that I've never been introduced to.  Very, very interesting.

I also have an old Pioneer reel to reel deck that I use to use a lot too.  Clean,  pure sound with reel to reels for sure.  

Yeah, I think you and I would get along great.  Cut from the same mold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Urgent "Kissinger To Present Illuminati Playbook To Trump"   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1