Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is” Empty
PostSubject: Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is”   Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is” I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 10:51 am

Anyone up for a wild and woolly trip down the rabbit hole today? And before anyone goes and gets their undies in a twist let me assure ya that I'm just the messenger passing the story along. And what an interesting story it is too. Having said that let me say this:

DISCERN!

Even if this is total bullshift it is a lot of fun and who knows what parts might be real and what parts are iffy at best. Grab a cuppa coffe, sit back, and just enjoy the ride.

http://www.oom2.com/t39662-queen-admits-she-is-not-human-and-we-will-learn-to-accept-her-for-what-she-is

This YouTube video is featured in the link above however I'm putting it here as well to get your blood flowing (or to twist your undies).

https://youtu.be/Q48uz6FHVSk

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is”   Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is” I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 11:41 am

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is”   Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is” I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 12:51 pm

OH GAWD . . . how I loved Laugh-In (and Hee-Haw and such too). I miss the good clean fun shows like those were. Might be one reason (of many) that I don't own a TV set anymore. Enjoy a full 50 minutes of Laugh-In below.

Thanks for the reminder, Dove, yer the greatest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObtOmnmuy9Y

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is”   Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is” I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 3:20 pm

Y'all forgive me. You know that I ain't exactly right sometimes. I was having a little "fun" with Windoze MS Paint program, and well . . .

Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is” Bearde10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is”   Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is” I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 6:51 pm

I was going to say 'how much news would an Agnew choose if an Agnew could choose news",
But then I saw that picture and it went right outta my head~~
One ringy dingy...two.....
~~snort~~

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is”   Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is” I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Dove wrote:
One ringy dingy...two.....

ONE RINGY-DINGY . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtJSLZnKCv0

TWO RINGY-DINGY . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URAqnM1PP5E

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is”   Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is” I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is”
Page 1 of 1