Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

National Geographic January 2017 "Special Edition" - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher

PostSubject: National Geographic January 2017 "Special Edition" - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!   Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:07 pm

National Geographic - If you subscribe to this magazine you might want to cancel your subscription after this. Someone please explain: HOW does this fit geography?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

There's plenty of room for all God's creatures . . .
. . . right next to the mashed potatoes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Done

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic January 2017 "Special Edition" - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!   Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:56 am

(Genesis 6:4) "There were giants (Nephilim) in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God (Fallen Angels) came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men (Nephilim) which were of old, men of renown lol!

1. Ezekiel 12:25
  2. 25 ‘“For I myself, Jehovah, shall speak what word I shall speak, and it will be Done
  3. From the first Bible I ever read.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic January 2017 "Special Edition" - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!   Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:17 am

Done wrote:
(Genesis 6:4) "There were giants (Nephilim) in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God (Fallen Angels) came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men (Nephilim) which were of old, men of renown lol!
i am pretty certain that its happening again, only this time the results are not giants...daniel 2:43
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic January 2017 "Special Edition" - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!   Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:09 am

I blame the chemical onslaught of the populace.  "Hormones".  'It does a body good"  NOT!!

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1Thessalonians 5:16 -18
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic January 2017 "Special Edition" - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!   

Back to top Go down

National Geographic January 2017 "Special Edition" - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1