Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Henry Gruver: Russia to Nuke the USA PART 1, PART 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ColonelZ

PostSubject: Henry Gruver: Russia to Nuke the USA PART 1, PART 2   Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:01 pm

Henry Gruver: Russia to Nuke the USA

Published on Dec 19, 2016

Steve Quayle interviews Henry Gruver at GenSix Studios concerning Henry's open vision of a nuclear strike by Russia on the east and west coasts of the United States. This is part 1 of that conversation.

Last edited by ColonelZ on Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ColonelZ

PostSubject: Henry Gruver: Russia to Nuke the USA - part 2   Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:18 am

Henry Gruver: Russia to Nuke the USA - part 2

Published on Dec 27, 2016

Steve Quayle interviews Henry Gruver at GenSix Studios concerning Henry's open vision of a nuclear strike by Russia on the east and west coasts of the United States. This is part 2 of that conversation.

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Henry Gruver: Russia to Nuke the USA PART 1, PART 2   Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:58 pm

He is a very interesting man to listen to, but just like Steve, he has not come up with anything new that I have not heard before! I wonder why they keep repeating themselves? It becomes boring after a while!
Back to top Go down
michael371

PostSubject: Re: Henry Gruver: Russia to Nuke the USA PART 1, PART 2   Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:03 pm

unfortunately, both are false prophets....i don't think either one actually realizes it, though, and i am sure that they mean well, but i no longer listen to either one......if you'll check their track records, you'll see what i mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry Gruver: Russia to Nuke the USA PART 1, PART 2   

Back to top Go down

Henry Gruver: Russia to Nuke the USA PART 1, PART 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1