Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genealogy~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Genealogy~ Empty
PostSubject: Genealogy~   Genealogy~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 10:29 am

At some point in the last 10 years we heard that the world population of Jews was encouraged to have their DNA tested, their ancestry determined.
This has since continued in other countries.

And now in the U.S. as well.  Ancestry.com has moved into dna testing.  A recently added tv program called 'Long Lost Family' about adopted kids and birth parents is now promoting it.

I don't know how this hits you, but it hits me as flat out satan.  It shook me the first I heard of it, and still does.  I think it's super bad business to be avoided 100%.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Genealogy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genealogy~   Genealogy~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Smacks of maybe looking for that elusive nephilim gene to me. Or maybe a particular bloodline gene. Getting you to freely volunteer your DNA to become part of some huge intrusive gov. data base? I can think of a dozen nefarious reasons.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Genealogy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genealogy~   Genealogy~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 7:34 pm

I don't like it either, I well remember my parents telling me that the Germans wanted to know the wife's maiden name....They were after the destruction of the Jews and the female Jew's name and heritage is more important than the male....this smacks of that! It's a no..no!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genealogy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genealogy~   Genealogy~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genealogy~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: