HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Genealogy~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Genealogy~   Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:29 pm

At some point in the last 10 years we heard that the world population of Jews was encouraged to have their DNA tested, their ancestry determined.
This has since continued in other countries.

And now in the U.S. as well.  Ancestry.com has moved into dna testing.  A recently added tv program called 'Long Lost Family' about adopted kids and birth parents is now promoting it.

I don't know how this hits you, but it hits me as flat out satan.  It shook me the first I heard of it, and still does.  I think it's super bad business to be avoided 100%.

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1Thessalonians 5:16 -18
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Genealogy~   Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:51 pm

Smacks of maybe looking for that elusive nephilim gene to me. Or maybe a particular bloodline gene. Getting you to freely volunteer your DNA to become part of some huge intrusive gov. data base? I can think of a dozen nefarious reasons.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Oh just great, something else new to crawl up your leg at night and bite you on the nachos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Genealogy~   Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:34 pm

I don't like it either, I well remember my parents telling me that the Germans wanted to know the wife's maiden name....They were after the destruction of the Jews and the female Jew's name and heritage is more important than the male....this smacks of that! It's a no..no!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genealogy~   

Back to top Go down

Genealogy~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-