Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

DAILY CROW: TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE MATHEMATICS THAT ARE GOING ON AT THIS MINUTE .....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ColonelZ

PostSubject: DAILY CROW: TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE MATHEMATICS THAT ARE GOING ON AT THIS MINUTE .....   Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:19 am

DAILY CROW: TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE MATHEMATICS THAT ARE GOING ON AT THIS MINUTE :John KERRY and John KEY – Kerry was in NZ shortly before Key resigned. KERRY is KEY + RR. RR = 36 in gematria or 6×6 or (the sum of all integers 1-36) 1+2+3+…..+36 = 666.

more @  

http://www.dailycrow.com/daily-updates-3/
Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY CROW: TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE MATHEMATICS THAT ARE GOING ON AT THIS MINUTE .....   Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:06 am

Tons of effort went into those numbers.
I want to read  http://www.dailycrow.com/category/the-catching-away/
too.

Halfway down the article:
(Nope, not the devil, if that is what they were going for)

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1Thessalonians 5:16 -18
Back to top Go down
Done

PostSubject: Re: DAILY CROW: TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE MATHEMATICS THAT ARE GOING ON AT THIS MINUTE .....   Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:44 am

I'm with Dove on this one, NOT!

1. Ezekiel 12:25
  2. 25 ‘“For I myself, Jehovah, shall speak what word I shall speak, and it will be Done
  3. From the first Bible I ever read.

Back to top Go down
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAILY CROW: TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE MATHEMATICS THAT ARE GOING ON AT THIS MINUTE .....   Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:55 am

The minute I saw the picture I thought of Batman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSaDPc1Cs5U

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

There's plenty of room for all God's creatures . . .
. . . right next to the mashed potatoes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY CROW: TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE MATHEMATICS THAT ARE GOING ON AT THIS MINUTE .....   

Back to top Go down

DAILY CROW: TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE MATHEMATICS THAT ARE GOING ON AT THIS MINUTE .....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1