Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

DAILY CROW: TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE MATHEMATICS THAT ARE GOING ON AT THIS MINUTE .....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: DAILY CROW: TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE MATHEMATICS THAT ARE GOING ON AT THIS MINUTE .....   Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:19 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: DAILY CROW: TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE MATHEMATICS THAT ARE GOING ON AT THIS MINUTE .....   Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:06 am

Tons of effort went into those numbers.
I want to read  http://www.dailycrow.com/category/the-catching-away/
too.

Halfway down the article:
(Nope, not the devil, if that is what they were going for)

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1Thessalonians 5:16 -18
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Done

PostSubject: Re: DAILY CROW: TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE MATHEMATICS THAT ARE GOING ON AT THIS MINUTE .....   Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:44 am

I'm with Dove on this one, NOT!

1. Ezekiel 12:25
  2. 25 ‘“For I myself, Jehovah, shall speak what word I shall speak, and it will be Done
  3. From the first Bible I ever read.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAILY CROW: TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE MATHEMATICS THAT ARE GOING ON AT THIS MINUTE .....   Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:55 am

The minute I saw the picture I thought of Batman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSaDPc1Cs5U

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Oh just great, something else new to crawl up your leg at night and bite you on the nachos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY CROW: TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE MATHEMATICS THAT ARE GOING ON AT THIS MINUTE .....   

Back to top Go down

DAILY CROW: TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE MATHEMATICS THAT ARE GOING ON AT THIS MINUTE .....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1