Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Relocation of ~elite~and-gov-peeps~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

~Relocation of ~elite~and-gov-peeps~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Relocation of ~elite~and-gov-peeps~   ~Relocation of ~elite~and-gov-peeps~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:04 pm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_globalbanking291.htm
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: ~Relocation of ~elite~and-gov-peeps~   ~Relocation of ~elite~and-gov-peeps~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:38 pm

i wish they would all transport into the vacuum of space...
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ~Relocation of ~elite~and-gov-peeps~   ~Relocation of ~elite~and-gov-peeps~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Interesting. I couldn't find it online but does anyone else remember that more than one Soviet ranking official claimed after the coldwar that downtown Chicago was identified as a storage depot for nuke material??? The U.S. supposedly had to identify it during the SALT treaty process because the ruskie satellites went berserk whenever they scanned the area. It was a pretty popular "conspiracy" during the 90's, before things went crazy.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: ~Relocation of ~elite~and-gov-peeps~   ~Relocation of ~elite~and-gov-peeps~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:13 pm

You reminded me of it, I had forgotten. I think this thread is very good and pinned it. Maybe we can all round up some more info. searching
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Relocation of ~elite~and-gov-peeps~   ~Relocation of ~elite~and-gov-peeps~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Relocation of ~elite~and-gov-peeps~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: