Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mike Heiser Interviewed About Wormwood, Planet X and Other Stuff....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mike Heiser Interviewed About Wormwood, Planet X  and Other Stuff.... Empty
PostSubject: Mike Heiser Interviewed About Wormwood, Planet X and Other Stuff....   Mike Heiser Interviewed About Wormwood, Planet X  and Other Stuff.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 3:23 pm

Mike Interviewed About Wormwood (Sort of) and Other Stuff

Posted by MikeHeiser | Dec 19, 2016 | Ancient Texts & Manuscripts, Biblical Theology & Doctrine, Divine council, Enoch, Books of, Eschatology / End Times, Fringe Bible Interpretation, NakedBible, New Testament, Satan and demons |  

Mike Heiser Interviewed About Wormwood, Planet X  and Other Stuff.... NakedBibleBlog-1-1070x640

Below is a video interview I did a week ago. The channel’s focus is (obviously) Wormwood and Planet X stuff, but we spent nearly all the time talking about other things. Wormwood came up (it was no secret to the hosts that I don’t think the Planet X material is coherent at all) but we quickly moved past it.

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Mike Heiser Interviewed About Wormwood, Planet X  and Other Stuff.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Heiser Interviewed About Wormwood, Planet X and Other Stuff....   Mike Heiser Interviewed About Wormwood, Planet X  and Other Stuff.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 3:23 am

Very enjoyable. He sticks with what he knows and is not swayed by the others, even though it seemed to me they were trying to sway him.
Back to top Go down

Mike Heiser Interviewed About Wormwood, Planet X and Other Stuff....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: