Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump and Israel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump and Israel Empty
PostSubject: Trump and Israel   Trump and Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 8:21 am

I'm not sure if this is bothersome or not.  Trump has never been shy about his support for Israel.  But why, in 2013, would he expect his support to carry any substantial weight?  Does it tell us anything or not?

From youtube:
Published on Jan 15, 2013
In an unprecedented move, the U.S. billionaire and world-renowned entrepreneur, Mr. Donald Trump, took part in a video showing his support for the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu and The Likud Party in general elections in Israel next week: "Vote for Benjamin, terrific guy, terrific leader, great for Israel."

A production by http://www.jonnydaniels.com/
which is a PR firm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump and Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump and Israel   Trump and Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 8:38 am

So after looking more at Jonny Daniels, he is an Israeli (at heart if not by birth).  And there are corporate reasons why he would know Trump.  I can see this as being his motivation toward the future of Israel, not the future of Trump.  I'll leave it up anyway....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump and Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump and Israel   Trump and Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 9:08 am

Just one more on this subject.  Perry Stone tells the story how on one of his group trips to Israel
the Holy Spirit spoke to him and said G.W.Bush was God's choice for President, and instructed Perry
to tell him so.
It turns out that Bush was in Israel at that same time.  (God being God and all)  Perry encountered him and gave him the message.  GW was Texas Governor at the time and had made no overtures towards the Presidency.
I can find this testimony if anyone wants to hear it.

Sooo...either GW failed to heed the Voice of God during his tenure, OR he was an integral part of God's Plan for the End Times and all that transpired was no surprise to God whatsoever.

How this interpolates to the Trump Presidency is anybody's guess I would think.  We must always speak for Righteousness regardless.  And we know there is only One Savior of the world, and He's not here yet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trump and Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump and Israel   Trump and Israel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump and Israel
Page 1 of 1