Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets Empty
PostSubject: Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets   Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 9:45 pm

Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets

PublisPublished on Jan 3, 2017

For More the latest news, reports and sources used in this video: https://christiantruther.com/news
Want to be a Member of Freedom Fighter Times: http://bit.ly/mmbr2127

Need more information on our memberships? http://bit.ly/info2127

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets   Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 6:33 pm

I'm calling bull$#!T on this! Big fat hoax! Most folks wouldn't know a PALM TREE from a pine cone even  if it was shoved 10 feet up their posterior. I have palm trees everywhere I turn, living where I do and all so I do know what they look like in all their forms.

And . . . . lemme see a DAYTIME picture taken from the same (undisclosed) location shot at the same angle. Bet that'll clear the mystery up pronto!

Don't hold your breath for that daylight picture people.

Oh, and it was spotted walking around Phoenix streets too. Really! Lemme see some video.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets   Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 8:09 pm

its this silly s*** that automatically causes people to be skeptical of everything....even the stuff that is legitimate....there is real phenomenon that is being ignored because of all of this fake crap....i can't type when i am not injured but i am down to one finger....i make quilts and i sewed my finger today....the needle hit bone....i did it one time before and i knew better than to get in a hurry
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets   Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 3:52 am

michael371 wrote:
i make quilts and i sewed my finger today....the needle hit bone....

OUCH! Just reading that gave me the heebie-jeebies and caused those weird fluttery butterfly feelings in my stomach. And it wasn't even MY finger!

Hot Epsom salt hand soaks might help. Thimbles definitely will help (next time). Stay away from palm trees. Some of 'em have wicked needle-sharp saw-tooth thorns and I speak from experience.

Wishing you fast healing, Michael.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets   Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: