Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets   Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:45 pm

Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets

PublisPublished on Jan 3, 2017

For More the latest news, reports and sources used in this video: https://christiantruther.com/news
Want to be a Member of Freedom Fighter Times: bit.ly mmbr2127

Need more information on our memberships? bit.ly info2127

Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets   Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:33 pm

I'm calling bull$#!T on this! Big fat hoax! Most folks wouldn't know a PALM TREE from a pine cone even  if it was shoved 10 feet up their posterior. I have palm trees everywhere I turn, living where I do and all so I do know what they look like in all their forms.

And . . . . lemme see a DAYTIME picture taken from the same (undisclosed) location shot at the same angle. Bet that'll clear the mystery up pronto!

Don't hold your breath for that daylight picture people.

Oh, and it was spotted walking around Phoenix streets too. Really! Lemme see some video.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Oh just great, something else new to crawl up your leg at night and bite you on the nachos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371

PostSubject: Re: Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets   Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:09 pm

its this silly s*** that automatically causes people to be skeptical of everything....even the stuff that is legitimate....there is real phenomenon that is being ignored because of all of this fake crap....i can't type when i am not injured but i am down to one finger....i make quilts and i sewed my finger today....the needle hit bone....i did it one time before and i knew better than to get in a hurry
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets   Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:52 am

michael371 wrote:
i make quilts and i sewed my finger today....the needle hit bone....

OUCH! Just reading that gave me the heebie-jeebies and caused those weird fluttery butterfly feelings in my stomach. And it wasn't even MY finger!

Hot Epsom salt hand soaks might help. Thimbles definitely will help (next time). Stay away from palm trees. Some of 'em have wicked needle-sharp saw-tooth thorns and I speak from experience.

Wishing you fast healing, Michael.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Oh just great, something else new to crawl up your leg at night and bite you on the nachos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was a Nephilim Just Spotted in Arizona?! Crazy Footage Surfaces of GIANT 'Demon' Walking the Streets   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1