Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Support J. Sessions for AG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Support J. Sessions for AG Empty
PostSubject: Support J. Sessions for AG   Support J. Sessions for AG I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 8:37 am

Petition at https://aclj.org/petitions

"Leftist extremists are already leveling libelous lies at President-elect Trump's nominee – Senator Jeff Sessions.
Sen. Sessions has been an ardent supporter of life, the Constitution, and our national security."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
American Center for Law and Justice is a d/b/a for Christian Advocates Serving Evangelism, Inc., a tax-exempt, not-for-profit, religious corporation as defined under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, specifically dedicated to the ideal that religious freedom and freedom of speech are inalienable, God-given rights. The Center's purpose is to engage legal, legislative and cultural issues by implementing an effective strategy of advocacy, education and litigation to ensure that those rights are protected under the law. The organization has participated in numerous cases before the Supreme Court, Federal Court of Appeals, Federal District Courts, and various state courts regarding freedom of religion and freedom of speech.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Support J. Sessions for AG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support J. Sessions for AG   Support J. Sessions for AG I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 9:30 am

ACLJ isn't lying.  Moveon.org, NAACP, Drug policy Alliance, msnbc and many more are attacking him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv-vfhHrCgs&feature=youtu.be

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Support J. Sessions for AG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: