Share | 

Practice deep digging

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Practice deep digging   Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:48 am

Or "Keep the pedal to the metal".  
As Steve Bannon said, Trump's elected, but we have to now continually hold him accountable.  Granted it's just barely started, but it would be so sad to accept 'token replacements' as the meat of the matter.
As I tried to say yesterday, sitting comfortably whilst in a pile of doo-doo cannot be enough for the 'Deplorables at Large'. 
There is Righteousness and there is lawlessness, and they don't mix.  Righteousness has One Uncompromising Head; lawlessness has a multitude of tentacles fueled by the ego and the flesh and of no fear of God.

This country has been sold out to the core.  Therein lies the need to dig deeper, to make it known and to demand an end to it.  And not be pacified with 'headline' makers.

I have no problem with deeply rattled infrastructures, as they include the nation's defense as much/moreso than the economy or even personal freedoms-which is probably where we'll lose many poo-sitters.

So why work to make this world better when we know it's slated for judgement?
I think it must be another revealing to those who don't yet understand Good and evil, and the source of each.

Oh,  I do have an article. lol. http://www.prisonplanet.com/glenn-greenwald-discusses-the-deep-state-with-tucker-carlson.html

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1Thessalonians 5:16 -18
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Practice deep digging
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1