Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lying signs and wonders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Lying signs and wonders Empty
PostSubject: Lying signs and wonders   Lying signs and wonders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:42 am

There's no shortage of candidates for this title.  We could probably say that the whole stinking world and it's ways qualifies.  Or aliens, UFO's, the 'supernatural'. Even the origin and history of man from the natural man's mind is a lie.
Then there's AI, virtual reality games, holograms, green screens, cloned 'life' etc.

But here in the middle of the night I came wide awake with a different connection.
American Pharaoh=lying sign and wonder.  So, what about it?  I was a little disappointed in myself that I didn't spot the obviousness of the name and the Triple Crown win before it happened.  We've had Obama portrayed as Pharaoh (in addition to other 'world' rulers) from the beginning. And I doubt it's any stretch to say "Triple Crown' was meant to speak to a 3rd term, as has been the fearful buzz.

But beyond the symbolism and the 'message', how did that happen?  What are the 'mechanics' of predictive events that begin years in advance?   This is a particularly good case I think because the horse has a recorded history (presumably).
Sure he could have been juiced to win, maybe he's a super bred clone...but still the message and the means was in play years before.

We had the Illuminati card game (I wouldn't consider it legitimate any more-unless one of us owned the original set), the Simpson's, movies, etc.
Then there's "Daily Crow" whose number coincidences surpass my brain.

All in all, it's a pretty nifty trick.  And I think it gives satan an attribute I didn't want to admit or allow, and that is he also is outside of time but able to manipulate what we perceive and accept as 'reality'.  And yes, we know that's generally true:
this world that we perceive is fallen and not real in Light of the Kingdom which is the Reality of the Creator. but I didn't see just how this part works before now.

Perhaps these 'facts', this unfolding of certain life events don't require linear cause and effect history at all.  Using the horse as an example, the whole, complete 'information packet', perhaps labeled "American Pharaoh", was interjected into 'time' at a single moment and spread backwards and forwards in the river of time instantaneously. (deferring to our perception of time as fixed and linear)

In 5 more days we'll know (finally and for sure, I hope) that God said "Nope. That's not going to happen!" and He has thwarted-cabashed-annihilated satan's plan. 

There's a ton of power and freedom here-once we escape the constructs of time and free our consciousness (awareness) from it.  We might yet truly realize who we are and what we can do to fulfill our purpose in Christ.
And I'm going back to bed. Sleep

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Lying signs and wonders   Lying signs and wonders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 5:00 am

Here's a possible predictive event (which I've pilfered from another site but is making the rounds)

"Donald Trump election instead of a scenario of beautiful tomorrow anticipated by Trump's supporters, may portend the end. Though Trump will be the 45th president, it's the 58th election in US.

In May 9, 1958, an episode of the Western TV show 'Trackdown', titled "The End of the World", showed a snake oil salesman named Trump was promoting building a wall to keep the people safe from the end times.

1958 + 58 = 2016, the year Trump was elected.

Donald Trump will be inaugurated on 1/20/2017 (1+20+20+17=58)

Trump announced his run for President at the 58-story Trump Tower, on the date June 16, 2015..."

I

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Lying signs and wonders   Lying signs and wonders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 6:07 am

i see what i saw, i hear what i heard......i am trying to rationalize both.....a little stunned at this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Daily Crow....   Lying signs and wonders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 6:36 am

1958 Western: A Man Named Trump Promises to Build a Wall in Texas

Lying signs and wonders Download-4-4

I am the only one. Trust me! I can build a wall around your homes that nothing can penetrate. – Walter Trump, Trackdown “The End of The World”

Truth is stranger than fiction and we don’t believe in coincidence. Where many might insert this word used to obfuscate providence, we view it as an invitation. We have yet to find any case devoid of treasure. There is no word for coincidence in the Hebrew language and this was no oversight.

This has nothing to do with Trump love or Trump hate. If you must know, I have a personal affinity for Trump and I voted for him. He was elected because God raises up kings and deposes them. Only a fool places their faith in another individual. He could be a great President or he could be a disaster. Nothing about how he performs changes God’s sovereign time table. 

Lying signs and wonders Trump-on-dragon

You can say everything is coming together perfectly, or everything is falling apart right on schedule.

He changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings; he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding. Daniel 2:21

And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place. Acts 17:26

A man named Trump appears in an episode of the 1950s Western called Trackdown. Trump in this episode is a con man who comes into town declaring the end of the world at midnight. According to Trump he is the only one who can save them by building a wall. Town officials try to figure out ways to stop this “snake oil salesman”. The episode is called The End of the World.

The preceding episode was called “The Mistake” and the following episode was “The Deal”.

Lying signs and wonders Download-18

Trackdown’s “The End of the World” aired on April 25, 1958 or the 5th of Iyar Hebrew year 5718. The 10th anniversary of Israel’s Independence (Iyar 5). Israel became a nation on the 5th of Iyar in Hebrew year 5708. Of all the days for this episode to air falling on the 5th of Iyar in Israel’s 10th year is astonishing.

Remember, Trump was born 700 days before Israel, will be 70 years, 7 months and 7 days his first day in office and was elected 7 years, 7 months and 7 days after Benjamin Netanyahu’s first day in office.

Lying signs and wonders Israel-1157540_960_720

This episode aired 4333 days after Trump was born and 3633 days after Israel or 9 years 11 months 11 days or 119 months 11 days. The End of the World aired 3330 days before Jerusalem and 3800 days after UN Resolution in 1947.

7 Undeniable Connections Between “The End of the World” TV Episode and Trump

1. Named Trump – apparently there are 4,788 people in the US named Trump. There are 4,788 poor souls named Trump in America — and they’re sick of the election. Trump is not a very popular name and it was far less well known in 1958 when this episode of Trackdown aired.

Lying signs and wonders Download-1-6

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? Amos 3:6

2. Aired on Iyar 5, the 10th anniversary of Israel’s Independence on the Hebrew calendar. The 10th anniversary is the first major milestone of any anniversary and there is only one day this can be.

3. The episode aired in 1958, 58 years before Trump would win the election and be sworn in on the 58th Presidential Inauguration. 58 times Trump sniffed and interrupted at the first debate.

more @  

http://www.dailycrow.com/1958-western-a-man-named-trump-promises-to-build-a-wall-in-texas/#more-6431

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Lying signs and wonders   Lying signs and wonders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 7:33 am

dove, go look at the covered wagon in the clip.....occult symbols all over it
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Lying signs and wonders   Lying signs and wonders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 11:15 am

michael371 wrote:
dove, go look at the covered wagon in the clip.....occult symbols all over it
I see 'em!  And 'Daily Crow'...good grief that's a ton of amazing stuff.  There was more than one reason he came to mind in my overnight post obviously.  Thanks much for grabbing it Colonial Z.

So I guess we're going to be going into what we didn't want to have to be going into. (I can't join in atm anyway). Trump may not have been the 'white hatted guy' in the movie, but I think he is in the here and now.
So some of the church and endtimes watchers are going to get it...millions and millions will not.  What a mess this will be.

I was concerned we had a 'pause' in the endtimes, but I think now the consensus is 'no pause'.  And I hope that's true.  I wouldn't wish this burden of knowing on to any next generations.
My feeling is it's still going to be a hellish ride, but we'll be equipped to withstand however much is necessary, and to do what needs to be done.
Trump will indeed be Israel's best friend, and ours.  IMHO.
And the alternatives (O and H) are just not acceptable at any level for any reason.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying signs and wonders   Lying signs and wonders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:32 pm

Glad you wasn't talking about me, lol, but 1958 + 58 = 2016 I was 58 in 2016 and still am for a short time. I was born on May 21, 1958 and 58 when I finished my findings in 2016 study

Lying signs and wonders  praise GOD

Last edited by Done on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Lying signs and wonders   Lying signs and wonders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 2:26 pm

Done wrote:
Glad you wasn't talking about me, lol, but 1958 + 58 = 2016 I was 58 in 2016 and still am for a short time. I was born in 1958 and 58 when I finished my findings in 2016 study

Lying signs and wonders  praise GOD

LOL Done!  No worries.  You're definitely a 'white hatter"...one of the Good Guys!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying signs and wonders   Lying signs and wonders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Thanks Dove I had my worries with the Moon at 6hrs 6mins 6sec. in the right hand of Orion, on my birth date. I'm just a sick old man, no one believes me anyway. Working on my staff again Jesus gave me the thought. Miss talking with you guys and girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lying signs and wonders   Lying signs and wonders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lying signs and wonders
Page 1 of 1