Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Verifying my work

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Verifying my work Empty
PostSubject: Verifying my work   Verifying my work I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:19 pm

This was rendered the same way as my Cydonia Mars image, the way I was told by God. Showing me from the Lion a profile image of me (really that's me) and an Eagle.
The Eagle is the Constellation Scorpios. The other image I was shown how to render of my home, showing my home with address and the Ram. Same as the Resurrection date 4-6-33, I was told with the Sun in Aries (Ram) which is by the way in front of my name Buster on my galaxy map with the number 33, and the Moon in Scorpios (Eagle). Always verifying my findings! I have spent 11 years trying to figure out what got in my head in one day!
Verifying my work Lionmaneagle_1
Verifying my work MyHome1630-2
Verifying my work Jesus%20antares2_1
Always verifying my work!!!
Back to top Go down

Verifying my work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verifying my work   Verifying my work I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 2:29 pm

See I see this one as the Lion who is Jesus ( I say God all the time, but I know think it was Jesus who spoke to me) again speaking to me as the Lion, showing me the man Buster in the image and is with the Eagle, which is Scorpios. Oh by the way that's 3 of the 4 living creatures.
Back to top Go down

Verifying my work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verifying my work   Verifying my work I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 2:44 pm

Look Jesus is the Lion the Ram. The Man is Buster with the Eagle (Scorpios) same as the Resurrection of Jesus on 4-6-33
Verifying my work Jesus%20antares2_1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Verifying my work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verifying my work   Verifying my work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verifying my work
Page 1 of 1