Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A KEY to Everything~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

A KEY to Everything~ Empty
PostSubject: A KEY to Everything~   A KEY to Everything~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 12:59 pm

Particularly a key to success with God, with possessing the Promises He has made to those who Love Him and Love "Rightly" enough to learn and follow His Word.

Jesus said Doubt is the big blessings blocker, the thing that keeps us from answered prayer.  There are many reasons we doubt.  We forget He said Patience, and wait on the Lord, and if time goes on without results, doubt creeps in.
Or we do what the flesh does.  We examine our past and past disappointments when it seemed or faith went unrewarded.  And it is the very nature of the flesh to doubt anyway; Divine Intervention makes no logical sense in our cause and effect existence.

Now Doubt has a physical counterpart; STRESS.  Stress inhibits the natural flow of Spirit expressing the Kingdom into the physical realm.
Science was correct when it acknowledged stress as the underlying source of disease.
And religion is correct when it acknowledges it isn't the Truth that set you free,
it's the Truth you KNOW IS TRUE that sets you free.  What you want is a
"you know that you know that you know" kind of confidence in God, regardless of any and all circumstance we perceive with our earthly senses and conditioned mind.  And we do that by taking God at His Word.

The Kingdom is not the world, nor must it bound by the world.  The world was created by God and will always respond to His Will where there is a Way.
He or she who is born again of the Spirit is the Way of Jesus; the Door, by which 'God's Will on earth IS, as it is in Heaven; now 'in part' and in fullness at His Coming.
And it is established by Communion with God; in prayer entered into through Praise and Thanksgiving, and in receiving through 'Innocent Expectation". (innocent as simple, not doubting belief and gratitude).
"Calling those things that are not as though they were".

I have an entire sermon series in my heart.Wink  So many scriptures and lessons in the Word that I may never get it written out. (Feel free to jump in and help!!)
But even as I've been posting a few sources of more natural substances to help us stay healthy,  THIS is the Higher Ground of the Living Word and True Healing, and is always available to every believer, every Christ Follower.
And it is attainable; God wants us to freely receive of His Goodness towards us.
God bless.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A KEY to Everything~   A KEY to Everything~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 9:38 pm

i don't know what your circumstances are but this was very encouraging to me. Thank you very much and prayers have been sent your way in case you might need them (and even if you don't). 

Like Psalm 27, David's song of confidence.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A KEY to Everything~   A KEY to Everything~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 9:57 am

Lovisa wrote:
i don't know what your circumstances are but this was very encouraging to me. Thank you very much and prayers have been sent your way in case you might need them (and even if you don't). 

Like Psalm 27, David's song of confidence.
Thank you, Lovisa.  And in turn, you've encouraged me.  Jesus said 'strengthen one another with these words', and that when two or more are gathered in His Name, He is with us.  And I woke up very early with a good measure of Peace that I've been struggling to take ahold of even before hearing you had prayed.  And there's never a time I don't need and welcome prayer.  So again, thank you so, so much. thanks

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A KEY to Everything~   A KEY to Everything~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 6:10 am

James 1:My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;  knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.  But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.  But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.  For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.  A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Double minded: Strongs G1374.  two-spirited, i.e. vacillating (in opinion or purpose)
Thayers: wavering, uncertain, doubting
~~~~~
WE, this generation, thanks to the electronic box in front of us, have had the biggest opportunity to witness the Truth that the minds and hearts of the natural, unregenerate man throughout the world and throughout history are evil continually; having not been conformed by the Spirit into the new man as evidenced in Jesus, the Christ, but instead are under the wrong spirit, their father of lies, the devil. We have well documented the workings of satan, which permeate the earth, and even now are often still surprised at the level of utter corruption of God's Will for man.

This knowledge is essential to resolving double mindedness.  Yes, right now there are two kingdoms.  Satan's kingdom is the present ruler of this world.  Under it, mankind is victim to all manner of lawlessness (against the Kingdom of God) and subject to death, hell and the grave.

Yet, in Mercy, two thousand years ago, God provided another way...a way of escape, a Way to Abundant Life and Eternal Life to ALL who choose it.

BUT!  We must let go of one to have the other; Jesus said they don't mix.  We don't deny the present reality of the world or the circumstances we observe.  But as one born again of the Kingdom, we deny it's authority over us.  We have elected God as our Authority, and in Him there is no lack of any good thing, whether it be health, provision, protection,
wisdom, right thought and action; if we follow Him, believe Him and understand that He is well able and wants to deliver us from all harm, He WILL walk us through every challenge the fallen world thinks to burden and yoke us with.
The quicker we acknowledge God's Sovereignty AND HIS LOVE FOR US, the quicker we return to the safety under His Wing.

If your child asks for bread, would you give them a stone (a burden?)  How much moreso will your Heavenly Father give to you, for He cares for you!
Anyone who has felt God's Love knows it's far more than we can even contain.
And to walk in that Love must surely be life's greatest goal and eternity's greatest reward!
How do we shut up the world, overcome what our five senses tell us is true?  "Magnify your God".  "Let the Word be continually in your mouth".  "Meditate on the Word day and night".  "Remember all My benefits", God said.

The Word is a Creative Force.  God SPOKE the world into existence.  So SPEAK
the Word out loud.  That's critical.  (for another day)
Come to know and understand the Awesome Power that is God, and His Ability to change ANYTHING in the 'twinkling of an eye', with NO EFFORT on His part or our part. 
Lay down 'the world' at the feet of Jesus and discover the Kingdom, no longer overshadowed , no longer blocked, hidden, veiled from view. 

Philippians 4:8(AKJV)
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Thank you God that you bless us richly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A KEY to Everything~   A KEY to Everything~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A KEY to Everything~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: