Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH Empty
PostSubject: A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH   A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 6:59 am

There was a strange moment during President Trump's inauguration speech, and that strange moment seems to be catching the attention of a few people and making a few rounds of discussion, and I have (as one might suspect) my own suspicions and high octane speculations, and they don't seem to be entirely unique to me. And while I normally don't comment much about US domestic politics here, other then to say the Clintons, Bushes, and Obamas have left it a shambles, this one caught my eye: as Mr. Trump began his inaugural address, a group of soldiers and sailors came up behind the new President, flanked him, and stood for a few seconds until another military man came up, said something, and the soldiers and sailors turn and exit.

Did soldiers accidentally crash Trump's inaugural speech? Bizarre moment servicemen in uniform flank the new president - and walk away after a few seconds

Now, The Daily Mail is spinning this all as a "moment of confusion"; this was all accident, a mistake. And indeed, I suspect it was made at least to appear to be "a moment of confusion," and an accident and a mistake.

One person emailed me and asked if I had caught it, and stated that for that moment, he felt like "this is it, this is the moment they assassinate him, and return power to the neo-con neo-liberal Clinton-Bush-Obama-roids." Or words to that effect (he was a bit more "colorful" in his language).

But in my high octane speculation of the day, I am going to suggest this was no "moment of confusion" nor even an "accident", but rather, a very clear symbolic message. Whether that message is a disturbing one is up to the individual reader to determine; I merely present my suspicions and speculations. Indeed, that message can be taken in two ways, as we'll see.

Prior to this last election there was a great deal of back and forth on the internet, and there was even talk - promoted primarily by CIA-affiliated Dr. Steve Piezcenik - that Mr Trump was indeed getting powerful backing from segments of the American Deep State that had finally "had it" with the unipolar Neo-con Neo-liberal agenda of the past three administrations, and that it was launching a soft "countercoup."So far as that scenario goes, it mirrors my own speculations, voiced in various interviews, that Mr. Trump did indeed have backing of certain factions in the American deep state, only my scenario did not include that bit about "countercoups." That in itself is an interesting choice of words, for it implies some previous coup, which, interestingly enough, was never specified as to when it began, and who pulled it off. For my part, I've suggested in a couple of interviews that I view the whole recent election fracas from a very long historical arc, dating back at least to (you guessed it) the Kennedy Administration. And if that "countercoup" scenario does have any merit, then the language itself does suggest that some sort of long historical arc is necessary, for the Bush political dynasty was, in effect, launched when Mr. Nixon brought GHW Bush into the White House from the CIA and made him head of the RNC. Mr. Reagan, of course, was forced to accept Mr. Bush as his Vice President, and months later an assassination attempt on his life by Bush family acquaintance John Hinckley left Mr. Reagan in a hospital bed and Mr. Bush effectively running the country. And, if you've been keeping score, the disturbing revelations surrounding Iran-Contra, and the book of intelligence operative Terry Reed (Compromised: Clinton, Bush, and the CIA) exposed a whole network of nasty connections between the two families.

Did You Read:  THE TRANSHUMANIST SCRAPBOOK: THE THOUGHTS OF OMISSION

So picture, now, the scene: Mr. Trump delivering his inaugural address. Behind him are seated former Presidents Bill Clinton, George Walker Bush, and Barack Obama(forced to take Darth Hillary as his Secretary of State), with first ladies Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton. The military walks up behind Trump. Message? Do what we tell you to do.

Conversely, the message could be very different: same scene, different interpretation: the military walks up behind Mr. Trump and flanks him, in clear view of the assembled presidential neo-cons and neo-libs: message? We've got his back, don't try anything stupid. And in the context of pre-election campaign chatter of countercoups and so on, it seems to fit more closely.

But either way, the message is a disturbing one, and I'll leave it as a case of "you tell me."

See you on the flip side...
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH   A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 7:09 am

Interesting.  When the soldiers walked down behind Trump and then turned around, I was thinking "what was that all about?"   It couldn't ave been a mistake……. especially at an event of this magnitude.  
Maybe more will come out about the incident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ?????????   A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 7:18 am

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH   A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 8:25 am

I've been following this as well as many others. There were known assassination threats, we all know that but did y'all know that there was a threat from the simple and common old umbrella. Me thinks those solders had an alert and hustled up behind Trump to protect him. Jim Stone http://82.221.129.208  has an interesting take on that umbrella threat. I happen to think that Jim might be on to something.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXTREMELY ZEALOUS SECURITY STIFLED ATTENDANCE FOR TRUMP INAUGURATION BUT PREVENTED AN ASSASSINATION

Trump's attempted attendance was probably the largest in history, but out of necessity security stifled it to stop an umbrella gun shooter

Many many people showed up, but were prevented from entering due to an umbrella gun threat.

Anonymous sent: "I left at 4 am to beat the protest today and arrived home about three hours ago. I am exhausted.
I was awake and left my hotel around 7am. Walked about 20 blocks. There were 10's of thousands of people on the non ticket line, and the line was incredibly slow.

Everyone behind me for about 7 blocks, 5-7 wide on the sidewalks did not get in either. I was three blocks away when the inauguration started. I followed many others and many stayed.

I tried to make my way to the parade route, and that was a cluster fuck as well. Slow lines, searching everything, taking everyones umbrellas.

Ok, so there you have it. Many showed, and few entered. They were not allowed. AND THE UMBRELLA COMMENT: There is a report here about an assassination attempt on Trump that was reported by the BBC, just like the BBC did with building 7. It was obviously supposed to happen but someone stopped it.
MY GUESS: There was a credible threat about Trump getting assassinated with an umbrella gun. It was raining, probably due to weather modification to get the umbrella gun in. But they were confiscating umbrellas to thwart the umbrella shooter threat.
There is a report on this page about the BBC reporting Trump had been shot. So my guess is it was planned and stopped via rigorous umbrella confiscation and very zealous security that was attempting to stop a known about assassin that stifled Trump's attendance crowd but kept him safe. They were successful.

I will happily accept a significantly smaller attendance if it means he's still alive.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH   A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 8:34 am

Here's some more from Jim Stones web blog.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT LIKELY THWARTED BY MILITARY "UMBRELLA CREW"
FACT: JUST LIKE ON 911, WHEN THE BBC REPORTED BUILDING 7 FELL BEFORE IT DID, THE BBC TWEETED DONALD TRUMP HAD BEEN SHOT AND IS BLAMING HACKERS FOR IT. I SAY FAT CHANCE ON THE HACKERS.
A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH Assassination

Why do I not think it was hackers? Because it is not the first time the BBC screwed up like this, they also did with building 7, and because there is a live mic accident 4:25:50 as Trump left the podium after his speech, with someone saying "it never went down" and "umbrella crew", which was supposedly there to "hand out umbrellas" got up twice, in a way that was obviously not practiced, and stood behind Trump. Logic has it then that somebody was behind the glass behind Trump with a concealed weapon that was hidden in something mundane, someone knew about it but did not find the weapon, and an assassination attempt was stopped. BBC's gaffe with building 7 forever pegs them as an organization that is deeply involved in scripting huge black ops.

I am giving this a 90 - 100 percent probability: They tried to take out Trump and failed, and it goes all the way up to the highest reaches of British government and global elite.

This would also mean that the white hats have more power than the black hats. There is a high probability that Trump really will be able to "Make America Great Again".

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH   A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 9:01 am

OK, before you write me and/or Jim Stone off as loony tunes with umbrellas please check the screen captures I did below. Note carefully the arrows I drew in and and the video time stamps. Full video I captured this from is below for those who wanna check my work. I actually did this check for two reasons, to check and vet Jim Stones blog statements and to satisfy myself that it was accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WVf_0b4nIk

The umbrella man shows up. Notice where the handle is pointed. Right at Trumps back.

A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH Umbrel10

Next and not long after the solders show up looking mighty agitated.

A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH Solder10

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH   A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 9:41 am

LISTEN VERY CLOSELY!!!!

hot mic at 4:25:50 about the assassination attempt
During the all day stream of the 2017 Inauguration feed, a man can be heard on a hot mic apparently on the back steps of the Capitol stating: "Hi my man, it never went down. Almost" It was just after Obama took off and the honor guard was filing down the stairs in single file and merging into two columns. The feed cuts away after he says it at 4:25:55 of the video. Just what was supposed to go down?
Failed assassination attempt.

The video below will start playing at the correct point for y'all to clearly hear this. I believe that Trump literally dodged a bullet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WVf_0b4nIk&t=15955s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH   A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 11:11 am

I've been watching some videos from different camera angles.
The one we have posted here is both a close up lens (excuse the lay term)
and perhaps also at times thru the bulletproof shield which may also be distorting
depth perception. That looks to be the case on some of the videos.

You'll see in this vid that the distance between the podium, and the people and
the servicemen is much greater than appears.
The person in the camelhair coat who appears to be at Trump's left elbow, is actually behind Obama.

If you watch thru this, catch Paul Ryan's never ending grin.  Hilarious.
My opinion is it was nothing.  It started to rain.  We can't see where he went with the umbrella but he was in the direction of the First Lady and Pence (followed closely by secret service).
Then the rain brigade came out, but the rain slowed down and they were called off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFH7QMZ5N1k

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH   A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 12:16 pm

Dove wrote:
Then the rain brigade came out, but the rain slowed down and they were called off.

If by rain brigade you are referring to that phalanx of solders I've tried and failed to see anything remotely looking like any kind of rain gear in their hands, and that includes umbrellas. Nope, what I think is a whole lot of Secret Service agents, police, security, etc. etc. and so-forth and so-on were on pins and needles over a very real perceived threat and they reacted and did so PDQ.

Then there's that hot mike audio . . . . what to make of all that.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH   A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 12:57 pm

I'm not saying it wasn't weird, cuz it was kind of keystone cops looking.  Another point tho might be that there were s.s. and military everywhere throughout that podium platform seating, and they would be the ones to respond I would think.  And they didn't move.

If we knew the cotillion of servicemen in attendance at the White House for Protocol duties we might see that these men who took formation behind him were indeed that and not the ones who would react if there was a threat.

Another thought is "what really were they blocking or protecting' him from?  They didn't surround the Pres. If anything they might have interfered with the security (U.S. sniper) on the upper levels standing there as they did.  And they weren't as close to him as they appear to be.
IDK..nothing about it looked like a defensive or offensive maneuver to me.

I'll put some time into the open mic statement soon tho.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH   A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 2:43 pm

I'd like to agree with researcher and take it that they wanted to protect him....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH   A STRANGE MOMENT DURING MR. TRUMP’S INAUGURATION SPEECH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1