Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT IS THIS? HUGE MYSTERY OBJECT APPEARS ABOVE ISRAEL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

WHAT IS THIS? HUGE MYSTERY OBJECT APPEARS ABOVE ISRAEL Empty
PostSubject: WHAT IS THIS? HUGE MYSTERY OBJECT APPEARS ABOVE ISRAEL   WHAT IS THIS? HUGE MYSTERY OBJECT APPEARS ABOVE ISRAEL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:24 pm

Published on Jan 25, 2017

http://undergroundworldnews.com

This has to be one of the strangest things ever sent into me. I'm sharing it with you guys to get your thoughts an opinions. The guy who caught the object does not have a history of putting out anything fake or crazy like this. He was filming a friend reading scriptures when they noticed the object out the window. I have passed this along to several UFO Experts and Channels. No one has yet to find anything as far footage manipulation. Which then raises the question as to what could it be?? I'm sure there will be tons of ideas and theories. But before i write this off as fake or CGI, I want to see the proof showing that. If this is a Blue Beam type of tech, it will be hard to prove that! This could also be secret tech being used by the Mossad or Israeli Military. Or it could be something Else. Regardless, the footage is interesting and so far checks out to be showing something that was actually in the sky! If you look into the history of this man you can see he does not post anything like on a regular basis. His words to me in the email was that it looked like someone riding a horse or a snake! Then asked, "Is this Apollo?" 

So there you have it! This is what was sent my way. I will make sure to update with more info and make sure to follow me on Twitter for the latest updates! 

Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS THIS? HUGE MYSTERY OBJECT APPEARS ABOVE ISRAEL   WHAT IS THIS? HUGE MYSTERY OBJECT APPEARS ABOVE ISRAEL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 10:18 am

I saw this yesterday and have mixed feelings about it. First off, I think if it were real they would have run outside, to get a better look. Secondly, if it were me, I would have steadied the camera/phone to get as clear a video as possible. That always bothers me.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS THIS? HUGE MYSTERY OBJECT APPEARS ABOVE ISRAEL   WHAT IS THIS? HUGE MYSTERY OBJECT APPEARS ABOVE ISRAEL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 11:11 am

Fill a bunch of large white garbage can liners with helium, tie them loosely together and release them. Up and up they go into the wild blue yonder.

VOILA, instant UFO.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS THIS? HUGE MYSTERY OBJECT APPEARS ABOVE ISRAEL   WHAT IS THIS? HUGE MYSTERY OBJECT APPEARS ABOVE ISRAEL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: