Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deep State Secrets: Ancient Science & Genetic Terror - Quayle, Marzulli, Hagmann 2017_01_31

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Deep State Secrets: Ancient Science & Genetic Terror - Quayle, Marzulli, Hagmann 2017_01_31 Empty
PostSubject: Deep State Secrets: Ancient Science & Genetic Terror - Quayle, Marzulli, Hagmann 2017_01_31   Deep State Secrets: Ancient Science & Genetic Terror - Quayle, Marzulli, Hagmann 2017_01_31 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 1:38 pm

Might be interesting. Comments below video on YouTube trend toward positive reviews on this. I'm downloading it now but haven't listened yet so it's a pig in a poke for now. Any-who, looked interesting so I'm sharing. Peeps on comments are saying it's nice to have S. Quayle and L.A. Marzulli together. That is the first they've been together on a show and may be worth noting just for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SypX6QK_o0I

Show Notes wrote:
Streamed live 19 hours ago
Tuesday January 31, 2017

Tonight on The Hagmann and Hagmann Report...

Scientific Technocracy is as old as established governments and hard science. The Bible is replete with examples of ancient kings and rulers who impressed upon the scientists and technocrats of their era the need to expand the existing power structure through innovation in all of the hard sciences.

Tune in to the Hagmann and Hagmann Report precisely at 7:00pm EST this evening to find out.

It is a rare treat to engage the minds and expert experience of LA Marzulli and Steve Quayle, together, in simultaneous delivery of their discoveries.

In hour three this evening, we welcome weekly regular, Stan Deyo on board. As our in-house, resident "what if" man, the likelihood of Stan picking up the topical trail blazed by Mr Quayle and Mr Marzulli is quite high.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Deep State Secrets: Ancient Science & Genetic Terror - Quayle, Marzulli, Hagmann 2017_01_31
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: