Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

“Trump's Muslim Ban Was Probably Three Dimensional Chess” – WOW, I Think Jim Stone’s Evaluation Might Be Spot On!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

“Trump's Muslim Ban Was Probably Three Dimensional Chess” – WOW, I Think Jim Stone’s Evaluation Might Be Spot On! Empty
PostSubject: “Trump's Muslim Ban Was Probably Three Dimensional Chess” – WOW, I Think Jim Stone’s Evaluation Might Be Spot On!   “Trump's Muslim Ban Was Probably Three Dimensional Chess” – WOW, I Think Jim Stone’s Evaluation Might Be Spot On! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 1:42 pm

The whole enchilada is pasted below. Emphasis in original. I think that Jim Stone may be right about this. Trump's original 7 country muslim ban was testing the swampy waters. Looks like he hooked some big ones. Trump is crazy like a fox . . . He knows what he's doing and learns FAST when he doesn't. Go Trump!

Jim Stone Web Site:  http://82.221.129.208

Quote :
Trump's Muslim ban was probably three dimensional chess

Judge who stopped travel ban firmly shot down today, travel ban to almost definitely be reinstated shortly

Even I missed the game. I had to see the result to realize what he did. By putting in the Muslim ban, President Trump was only testing the water, to see who would stop it. Now, today, the Justice Department argued that Robart's restraining order violates the separation of powers, encroaches on the president's constitutional and legal authority in the areas of foreign affairs, national security, and immigration. The justice department demolished Judge Robart's block on the ban, and has affirmatively stated that Trump had the power to do it all along

What did this do? It reminded everyone that the president does indeed have the power to rule from the oval office and deport 8 million illegal Mexicans. Even I did not know the president could do that, now EVERYONE knows, and Trump has all the momentum in the world he needs to do exactly what he said he'd do in his campaign. And he was brilliant about it when he used the terror meme against those who created the terror meme, to get the job done. It might be hard to argue that Jose is a threat, and that would invoke sympathy. However, due to all the false flag terror that has been done there is a lot less sympathy to so-called "terrorists" (they are not, we all know who did 911) but the point is moot - it was still a tool Trump could use to set the stage for more.

Now that President Trump has cleared the air, and everyone has been fully reminded that the deportations are completely legal and not even by his own law or decree it is going to be a lot harder for anyone in the power structure to resist his order even via the sympathy route, and the sanctuary cities are going to fall much much easier. I am sure Trump knew that the Muslims really were no threat, and the ban was simply a well calculated way to get the job done.

It blindsided even me. I did not see this coming.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

“Trump's Muslim Ban Was Probably Three Dimensional Chess” – WOW, I Think Jim Stone’s Evaluation Might Be Spot On!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: